What is the BEST deal/bargain for mac you've ever gotten?

cutandrun

Ok, I admit- this is partly a thread for me to publicly celebrate winning a melody e/s on ebay uk for £7.52 shipped!! That about $15 I think, so just slightly above retail? I've seen it go for a lot more in other mac communities, so yay! But I'm also interested to know what your best deals were, whether it was at the cco, ebay, elsewhere? Oh, apart from melody I recently bought gold and silver (the discontinued version) 1/2 tsp pigments, think the total came to about $6? So, anyway, what's the best deal you've ever scored?
lol.gif

alysia

overall I'd say 8$USD for eyeshadows, shipped. with the conversion to CAD it's a little over half the price. From the same person 5-7$USD for Lipglasses. Rareity wise I've gotten Leisuretime, & Little Minx for 8$ (for new)(all the of the above on Livejournal) 15$ for Brill (specktra) and a ton of others
smiles.gif

JesusShaves

i had my 2 diana quads CPed for me and it cost £40 for both... got to save a few quid...i was a happy bunny!!!

aquend

My SA gave me Studio Tech for free. My old MAC MA gave me a Buried Treasure Powerpoint.

Hmm... I got a bunch of the glitter (liquid) eyeliners at CCO.

I found So Ceylon a year and a half after it came out (and got really popular) at a MAC counter for a mall that was closing down. So I got 2 of those for retail. (Too bad that was AFTER I had purchased one for $50 on ebay...) But I was able to sell the ebay item and one of the counter So Ceylons for more than I paid for all 3... So i kind of got my So Ceylon for free in the long run
smiles.gif

samila18

I found Coco pigment at a CCO for $13, Goldbit for $9 Be Seen lipglass for $9.50, Pink Freeze lipstick for $9.50 and Bubble lipstick for $9.50.. it was quite exciting
greengrin.gif

SMMY

Coco, Deckchair, Provence, Lovely Lily pigments for $13.00 each at a CCO. The best non-MAC deal: Guerlain's Issima creme foundation full sized and brand new from eBay for $15.99. I did the happy dance on that one.

gigiproductions

hmm i got heatherette for 15 bucks b4 everyone decided they wanted one
i scored a free pleasureflush as raok from someone on MUA..B4 the hype and was able to snag 2 more afterwards
for all my rare disc shadows that have gone for over 80 bucks on ebay ive never spent more than 50 total either in product or cash
i get mac on discount pretty often lol

BlahWah

I thought that my best one was CB96 for US$8.88 incl. shipping but it was for one in the old tube. =T At least I get to try out the colour as the consistency's still okay. My best deals then are getting Beurre cremestick, Plumsoft cremestick and Falling Star e/s for US$22.50 incl. shipping, or full tsp each of Kelly Green, Pink Bronze, Pink Opal, Goldenaire and Lovely Lily for US$26. I guess the piggies lot cuz I'm using them much more than the other!

user2

I made a lot of nice deals at the German Ebay!

BNIB Angelcake e/s: $7
slightly used Fine N Dandy l/s: $2.50
BNIB Quiver Pearlizer: $9
Hot Poppy Eye Kohl: $4

just to name a few....
winks.gif

bebs

I got acid orange, orange and genuine orange for about $5 each on ebay genuine orange free from my fav ma at the pro store!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay
my MA got me my 187 brush for $20!

Jealous of your awesome score! I just got mine for retail...
icon_eek.gif

lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Jealous of your awesome score! I just got mine for retail...
icon_eek.gif

i know i probably shouldn't be sharing... but she is the most amazing person!! she always hooks me up for bringing her so much business... i just got my studio fix fluid the other day for $10 as well
smiles.gif

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay
i know i probably shouldn't be sharing... but she is the most amazing person!! she always hooks me up for bringing her so much business... i just got my studio fix fluid the other day for $10 as well
smiles.gif

i have a few as well..since they are friends i dont think ive dropped retail on any collection since tantress

Latest posts