What is the best l/l to pair up with "Babied" lip lacquer?

Summer

My lips are deeply pigmented so this gloss doesn't look good on it's own. Comes out looking blotchy. I even dusted loose powder over my lips but it only mixes in with the powder, making the gloss chalky looking (if that makes sense.)

I only have Lure l/l, no others. Hoping to get some recs. It doesn't even have to be a mac l/l. Can be high or low end even.

I love this gloss and have hopes that I can make it work somehow. It's been sitting in the drawer since the summer.

cloverette

how about spice l/l? you can use it with absolutely any l/s, l/g, lustre/g, laquer etc.

or, you could apply a TLC, l/s etc. underneath or on top of (depending on what you use) this lacquer.

ponsh20

I would use Whirl, Trish McEvoy Deep Nude, or Nars Morocco, or Chanel Nude. That is just because they are colors that look good on me. Spice and even Subculture tend to go orangeish on me. I think any neutral liner that you like would go with it.

Leslie_B

i really like beurre and cream o spice. Beurre isn't the lightest but it blends in with the gloss well.

mel0622

i think i know what ur talkin about my lips are really red on its own. i recommend satin l/s IMO i think it gives off more color to cover up those really pigmented lips. HTH

Summer

Thanks!!
smiles.gif

Latest posts