Not open for further replies.

chavezwifey

so i have bought all the gold colors that i know from MAC, i have,
goldmine,
jasmine,
juiced
gold mode,
gorgeous gold

and i just bought (i bought them from LJ waiting to arrive)

gold dusk
gold
old gold...

so whats the BEST gold color?
drools.gif

rosasola1

I like, I think its called gold dust, too, but its from an online site called beauty from the earth... they are loose mineral pigments. They have a true gold color... very nice. I dust it over many eye looks and it adds a very slight gold highlight to the eye shadows and if you use it wet... then you've got yourself a gilded eye!

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolicouss
i like amber lights and woodwinked even tho that isn't a true gold but it falls in that family

These were my two picks.

I would consider Woodwinked to be a gold, because it shows up that way on me *shrugs*

I really hate frost finish but Honey Lust is good if you want a touch of gold glitter.

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
I think golden lemon is a very lovely true yellow gold from MAC.

definately Golden Lemon!!

sfmakeupjunkie

The best ever....just one.....well I can't pick so it would have to be Rose Gold pigment which is Pro but worth it to get your hands on and Golden Lemon Pigment for a clean bright yellow gold.

LMD84

i absolutely love golden lemon, vintage gold and old gold pigments
smiles.gif
as far as shadows go i have juiced but not so keen on the colour because on me it always turns out very orangey!

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
gold pigment. it is SO beautiful

For a true gold color. Gold (metal) pigment is amazing. When applied wet it looks like liquid metal.

Here are some other gold-toned colors
Woodwinked
Rose Gold
Gold mode
Blonde's gold
Golden Lemon

xxAngelxx

Ooh, I LOVE Woodwinked and Amber Lights. For some reason, I haven't tried those gold pigments even though I keep meaning to. Maybe one day I'll actually go buy them!

NewlyMACd

I don't have the gold pigs but as far as the shadows, Amber Lights hands down. At least on my complexion. Just gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.