What is the red MAC lip color suits for yellow teeth??

Nuuniie

I have yellow teeth...
not that much yellow but not white...
but I need to wear red lips

so what is the BEST red lip color of MAC??
Please tell me...
I need to buy it...

Thx much

lara

Russian Red helps to take the yellow cast off teeth, as it's quite blue in its tint. It'll fool someone standing in front of you, but it won't fool a camera.
smiles.gif

XxTinker_BellxX

have you tried those teeth whitening strips? ive used them and they work. i know its not a lipstick, but thought i would try to help from the other side of things
tong.gif
hth!!

adeleybean

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTinker_BellxX
have you tried those teeth whitening strips? ive used them and they work. i know its not a lipstick, but thought i would try to help from the other side of things
tong.gif
hth!!

My dentist said those things don't work, or they only work so much that you can't even notice. But that's interesting they worked for you.
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeleybean
My dentist said those things don't work, or they only work so much that you can't even notice. But that's interesting they worked for you.
smiles.gif

They worked really well for me also. You should give them a shot because I had problems with slightly yellow teeth and now I get compliments all the time on my smile
greengrin.gif

user79

The Crest Whitestrips worked really well for me too, people complimented me on how nice my teeth were looking!

astronaut

Crest Whitestrips worked really well for me as well. I used them 4 years ago and people still compliment on how white my teeth are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeleybean
smiles.gif

Maybe your dentist said that so you could get them bleached instead lol.