What is this palette called?

HOTasFCUK

I came across this palette on ebay and i think its very pretty but after noticing some fake NARS on there, i want to make sure! Does anybody know what it is called, when it came out, what the shades are? Thanks!

Sorry for the massive pic!

281345927_tp.jpg

281345943_o.jpg

dietcokeg

hey i dont think this pallette actually exists. to my knowledge nars palletes like these usually inculde a few lipstick colours and a blush in the centre. i dont ive ever seen a palette like this. this is usually how it is with face nars - and even the size of the shadow - nars ones are never that size or shape

MzzRach

I've never seen a NARS palette like this - the only NARS palettes I have seen that are just eyeshadows only have 6 shadows. NARS palettes of this size are usually a combination of eye shadows, blush and/or multiples, and lipstick and/or gloss.

I personally think it is a fake.

choozen1ne

I also think its fake - Nars plastic on their duo shadows , blushes , single shadows and pallets are always flat black plastic , that plastic looks shiny which i don't think I have ever seen on a Nars product

Candy Christ

I'm agreeing with everyone else on this. I looked at my NARS packaging before and the inside is not that shiny.

HOTasFCUK

Thanks everyone! I really like the last row of colours though but would never buy a fake especially since you don't know whats in it. Really sucks for all the bidders because last i saw it at yesterday was already almost $90. Crazy! I looked at a bunch of other NARS palettes and they do all have the eyeshadows, blush, lipstick, etc. like the anniversary palettes on Sephora right now. I'll stick with Sephora for my NARS!

kimmae17

ive been a big nars fan since 1999 and i have never seen a palette of only eyeshadows. its definetly fake

Ayiti

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
ive been a big nars fan since 1999 and i have never seen a palette of only eyeshadows. its definetly fake

NARS does make eyeshadow-only palettes, but when they do, it will only have 6 colors such as the 9947 palette:

9947-holiday-eye-palette.jpg

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayiti
NARS does make eyeshadow-only palettes, but when they do, it will only have 6 colors such as the 9947 palette:

9947-holiday-eye-palette.jpg

sorry i should have been more specific, i meant they do not make palettes of that size that are only eyeshadows. paletts of that size are typlically 4 eyeshadows, 4 llipsticks/lipglosses and 2 blush or multiple in the middle. so obviously the palette this thread is based on is fake