What is your favorite non-neutral shadow?

sugarbunny

What's your favorite colored shadow- something that's not neutral! Pinks, purples, blues, etc. i'm shopping around the mac site today looking for something i don't have in a great color. i know you girls can recommend your faves- don't want to end up with something i'll hate!

also, i've been lurking here foreverrrr its nice to be posting finally.
th_wiggle2.gif

sugarbunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringDancer
Star Violet, if I had to choose just one. Followed closely by Nocturnelle.

i think you just convinced me to get nocturnelle... i LOVE purple shadows and i have a ton, but i think it looks really gorg...

does anyone have plumage? well, that's a dumb question, of course someone does... but how is it?

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbunny
does anyone have plumage? well, that's a dumb question, of course someone does... but how is it?

I love Plumage! The colour has a wonderful intensity and works really well to deepen blue or green e/s. The consistency is also lovely - really smooth and easy to blend. I like to smudge Plumage into black khol liner for a different kind of smoky look. I stick some Shimmermoss or Moonflower/Tilt in the corner to brighten my eyes and I'm good to go.

LMD84

i love soooo many colourfull shadows so here is a list of my faves!

steamy - such a lovely green and the colour payoff is really good on me
deep truth - great crease colour or even all over lid colour blue!
plum dressing - really nice reddy purple colour which goes on really nicely
fresh water is also a lovely blue colour that i use alot
smiles.gif

If I had to pick just one.. I would go with bitter, it's sooo pretty and unique. Electric eel and deep truth are also great! They all have amazing pigmentation.

Tahti

I like my colours in combos! ;D Pink Freeze & Passionate, Digit & Purple Haze and Prussian & Nehru. Omg love for Nehru <3...

xKiKix

its a tie between romping and sweet chestnut i really love that vibrant pink/plum but i also like deep truth (hello, who doesn't right? lol)

OOH, and also golden olive pigment it deserves much love even though it's not JUST a shadow right??