What is your favorite product you hit pan on?

mochajavalatte

Mine is my Hyper Real powder and I know I know. I can get it online...but somehow that little metal circle MAKES ME SAD!!!
mac_brushaddict.gif

What's yours? Limited Edition? Do you have backups?

DollyGirl92

Mines Satin Taupe eyeshadow, not LE or anything but I'm proud I've like used almost a whole pan of something

January

Haha other than MSFN's and concealers - I've only hit the pan on two eyeshadows (Vanilla & Blanc Type)... as soon as I saw the pan - I was like "Ohhhhhh no, I'm almost out" hahaha

marquise

I've hit pan on a few eyeshadows but I've had to replace Shroom and Woodwinked once or twice. I use them pretty much everyday. I've also had to replace my MSFN - I love that powder.

I'm nearly out of one of my favourite lipsticks - Blow Dry, which was a limited edition (I think it was part of the Blonde, Brunette Redhead Collection). I did get a backup but I wish I had a backup for my backup!

mochajavalatte

Ok a year and a half on Fluidline!? I'm impressed! LOL
My MSFNs are just hitting pan as well (after quite some time) because I use so many different powders on the regular but also because I get much darker in the summer....

luhly4

i'd have to say solar white e/s from the cool heat collection. i use it in my tear duct pretty much everyday, i love the look that it gives.

no backups.
ssad.gif
i hope they repromote it soon, because all i have left of it is the edges around the pan, and it's very minimal.

La_Vernis

My only MAC so far has been freshwater. That was way back in High School. My collection has grown enough lately that I have more to choose from I never use anything that consistently anymore. I remember feeling sooo proud of myself haha, I wonder why that is?

tarnii

Studio Fix Powder in N3. It is so hard to find foundations that are truly neutral, not too yellow/orange or too pink. I am queen of the unfinished bottle of foundation so I did do a little happy dance when I hit the bottom of my first one, I am onto number 3 now.
th_DANCE.gif

Civies

I've almost hit pan on satin taupe e/s
greengrin.gif
! But that's the only eyeshadow that comes even close to hitting pan ..

FiestyFemme

I'd say... Vanilla e/s & Pink Swoon blush. These are really work-horse shades for me, and I just recently hit pan on both. So glad they're perm!

Caderas

Pearl CCB!! I used it over a 3-year period where when I first got it, used it as an eyeshadow base (yuck), put it away for a year or so when I got UDPP.. and then finally pulled it back out and used it as a gorgeous all-over highlight! So glad it's permanent<3