What is your favourite Mattene l/s?

_trimm_trabb

So I am considering picking a few of these up today but there's a problem...I love pretty much all of the colours! Which one is your favourite and why? It would be great if you could include your complexion/colouring for reference.
smiles.gif
I'm NC20 with gold-brown eyes and very red hair.
smiles.gif

laguayaca

classic dame for sure I am an nw45 and I got classic dame powersuit and rapturous. I think classic dame is a fab color on anyone!

Winthrop44

NC15 blonde hair, green eyes. Honestly I was not too impressed at all with the Mattene colors, but I'd have to pick 40s Pink and Flattering as about the best for me.

dollparts

mmm rapturous is my ultimate favorite... EVER!
it's such an amazing deep berry red...
all the boys drool over it... poise is verrrrry pretty too!
oh, and btw.. i don't have a face colour code like nw15... i am too pale for mac.. I am just... really white? LOL

mo_jack

Another vote for 40's pink! Sooo pretty. But really, I love all of them, so there are a lot of close seconds...

NW20 here!

Ms. Z

I went shopping expecting to get 40's pink, but I left w/2 Poise. To me it’s the l/s version of Angel Cream l/g.

makeupgal

40's Pink and Flattering are the 2 that I bought. That way, you get something on the pink side and something on the brown side. These 2 would look good on any complexion.

tiramisu

I got classic dame, powersuit, 40's pink and Composure

NW 20/blonde hair/blue eyes

Love them all, but to narrow it down, I love Powersuit--must have!

lilMAClady

NC45- I love Composure (great neutral), All Grown Up (Enhanced neutral), and Rougette (fabulously striking!) I just bought all of these as I thought I wouldn't be impressed. Tried them on in the store and was hooked. They are a must have!!

Latest posts