What is your latest haulage?

sambibabe

A certain MUA @ Doncaster didn't even know how much Lipglasses were, so she definitely wouldn't have any idea about how much BBR stuff will be
greengrin.gif

Grrr never mind me today. We signed for an apartment today and I should be happy, but I am kinda sad that there would be no more MAC
cry.gif
I will just come here and drool

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
finally got some myy online orders.... i can't wait to play with myy MAC pigment samples.... rose, gold mode and melon look amazing in the jars... ^^ and NYX trio in lake moss is just PREETTYYY...!! awesome for smokey look....

Oooh nummy! Enjoy it, Melon looks gorgeous!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
A certain MUA @ Doncaster didn't even know how much Lipglasses were, so she definitely wouldn't have any idea about how much BBR stuff will be
greengrin.gif

Grrr never mind me today. We signed for an apartment today and I should be happy, but I am kinda sad that there would be no more MAC
cry.gif
I will just come here and drool

Congrats, sambi!!
th_DANCE.gif

myystiqueen

i just got back from a friend's house and i was soooo surprised to see the stuffs i got through a CP from this girl were in the mail......
yay.gif

- MAC #182
- MAC #109

BBR collection :
- MAC #226 (baby #224 + #219)
- MAC Redhead MSF
- MAC Marquise D' l/s
- MAC Soft Wave l/g
- MAC Henna e/s

total = AU$240... isn't that just great??
she even got me the express shipping + insurance...

Septemba

Woo, enjoy it MQ!! I hope you love it all.
th_DANCE.gif

Argh don't you hate missing the postie? I've got a parcel waiting at the P/O for me for first thing tomorrow morning. I've placed so many random orders the past few weeks, no idea what it is at all. I hope it's the Pure Rose I tracked down!
yes.gif

benzito_714

in the past two weeks i have collected:
Rite Aid
-two 5-piece sets of eco tools brushes and an extra eye shadow brush
-Wet n' Wild blush in Naive
-Jane agua ceuticals quad (i think this is a new product cause its not even on the website-the quad reminds me of n collection and is really good for on the go everyday makeup)

Sally's
-Duo lash adhesive in dark tone
-eyebrow scissors
-disposable mascara wands
-NYX blush in Pinky

CVS
-Black Rice face scrub and eye cream
-Contour Brush

MAC
-Ambering Rose blush
-Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep
-concealer

sambibabe

Hey Septemba, hope you got your Ungaro!!

Nice haul benzito_714.. Oooh I want some disposable mascara wands lol..

Here is my haul so far (on the way soon lol).. MrsMay, there is your MSF right on the top!!
IMG_6588-1.jpg

MrsMay

Quote:

Here is my haul so far (on the way soon lol).. MrsMay, there is your MSF right on the top!!
IMG_6588-1.jpg

Yeah baby! MSF come to mama!!!!

well I bought stuff today but didnt really haul lol...
went to MAC and Media Makeup:
MUFE Velvet Mat + Foundation (for Sambibabe)
Snowscene lipglass - omg this stuff is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to myers first off but soon learnt that they will not be getting Chill at all due to the stolen shipment. Apparently it was both Chill and Dame Edna that got stolen
thmbdn.gif
Luckily DJ's had the whole collection so I grabbed a l/g from there.

sambibabe

^^ Yay!! Sambibabe will be very happy
greengrin.gif

I just noticed.. In the picture, doesn't Redhead MSF look like French Cuff e/s, without the degrade bit?

Grrr.. now looks like I have to go and try Snowscene afterall.. Dang!!

simplyenchantin

I liked Frozen Dream but I have heaps of really pink lipglasses that I don't wear.. so it would probably fit into that category. I felt the same about DE Hot Frost or whatever it's called but I guess I'll check it out in person.

sambibabe

^^ I didn't get Peroxide CP'd, but Live & Dye.. I am going to check it Peroxide in person and decide!

simplyenchantin

I just got DE Wisteria trio, Possum Nose Pink lipglass (so didn't think I'd get this but the MUA convinced me haha) and a 181 brush that I've wanted for a while
smiles.gif

And I really wanted the What A Dame powder - it was SO soft and silky but I'm too poor
ssad.gif

Also as I posted in the other thread, BBR MSF's will be $51 AU.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
I just got DE Wisteria trio, Possum Nose Pink lipglass (so didn't think I'd get this but the MUA convinced me haha) and a 181 brush that I've wanted for a while
smiles.gif

And I really wanted the What A Dame powder - it was SO soft and silky but I'm too poor
ssad.gif

Also as I posted in the other thread, BBR MSF's will be $51 AU.

ohhh... $51, eh?? it's still acceptable...

btw natalie,, how do you like the #272?? correct me if that's not #272 in your haulage picture.... ^^

sambibabe

I haven't got it yet myystiqueen! It is on the way
smiles.gif
I was looking for a blending brush, that was small, firm and white! My CP girl swore by it (she has 3!) and it is being DC'd in US, so I had to get one. I might get another one with my next order!

Dorit

Quote:

IMG_6588-1.jpg

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif