What is your weirdest habit?

cheapglamour

What is your weirdest habit?

I wanna know I'm not the only weirdo.

I was thinking of mine but i totally lost it.

Yushimi

Going to MAC when I'm depressed or stressing out after/before an exam/midterm/final lolz, and spending a CRAP load
shockt.gif
Then I cheer up afterwards when I play with the makeup haha...IMO I think that's weird for myself.

X4biddenxLustX

^^ I'm the same with the MAC shopping. Usually an indicator of how "unhappy" I am is when I'm shopping A LOT. Yeah somethings wrong but I don't want to actually deal with it.

But my weird habit is when I get ready to brush my teeth. I must wash my hands first with antibacterial soap, sometimes I'll even rub some alcohol or hand sanitizer on my hands, then squirt the toothpaste directly on the back of my hand. This way the tube of toothpaste doesn't actually touch my toothbrush. And then I use my toothbrush to scoop up the toothpaste and then start brushing. Then after I rinse my mouth and toothbrush I'll wash my hands again with antibacterial soap.

jjjenko

for me i guess mine is having to have my toe nails really short...like as short as they can get. I can't stand to see them grow, so I cut them at least once a week.

Septemba

Probably spooning with my cats when my fiance & I are apart. But they get into bed and wait for me so it's a two-way thing.
lol.gif

^That's when I do sleep though, since I only sleep roughly every two or three days. That's a weird habit!

Compulsive tooth-brushing. Hate the feeling of unbrushed teeth... eww!

So much more but I'll leave it there. Lol.

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
But my weird habit is when I get ready to brush my teeth. I must wash my hands first with antibacterial soap, sometimes I'll even rub some alcohol or hand sanitizer on my hands, then squirt the toothpaste directly on the back of my hand. This way the tube of toothpaste doesn't actually touch my toothbrush. And then I use my toothbrush to scoop up the toothpaste and then start brushing. Then after I rinse my mouth and toothbrush I'll wash my hands again with antibacterial soap.

I think that's really cute.
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjenko
for me i guess mine is having to have my toe nails really short...like as short as they can get. I can't stand to see them grow, so I cut them at least once a week.

I hate long toenails too, they creep me out so much!

M.A.C. head.

I have a cleaning product sniffing compulsion :/

Some products just really get to me and I sniff the product for a few minutes, then I have to put it away and leave because I will just keep smelling it! LOL

Septemba

^^LOL, M.A.C. head! I am sooo with you... and I know EXACTLY what you mean about the cleaning products... some of them really get to me too. I get the same way at the petrol station, I could just sit there all day with that.

drools.gif

xbrookecorex

Have to have socks on, at ALL times: all summer long, every night to bed, during sex, etc. They literally only come off for showers, and I take them off on the bath mat and *jump* in. HATE feeling of feet touching anything!

enigmaticpheo

^Haha! Mine is the opposite. I HATE wearing socks and shoes. I only wear closed toed shoes when it's raining, otherwise I am all about the wind on my tootsies! Socks I forego unless it is raining also, and then once I get home I HAVE to take them off. I hate socks!! D:<

Also, I have a really hard time sitting in a chair like a normal person. I sit on the table, on the floor, with my feet on the chair, but I hate just sitting. In a chair. Drives me absolutely mad. I have a problem sitting still. Probably has to do with being a dancer, but I usually start pointing and flexing my feet under the table or cracking my joints when I have to sit down normally! D:

nelyanaphonexia

Weirdest habits? Hmm...

I have to have constant noise - music, tv or even the washer or dryer to drown out little noises that would bug me otherwise.

I have an obsessive compulsive habit of washing clothes. If I wear something for even a couple hours I will wash it. Some things even get washed twice. Dirty clothes freak me out.

Oh, and I hate hate hate hate hate the sound of dripping water. uuuugggghhh. it drives me up the wall and I can't be anywhere near a drippy faucet. I will go insane!

Yeah....apparently I'm a noise sensitive person....
th_dunno.gif

Asela88

Enigmaticpheo I couldn't agree with u more I HATE SOCKS!!!! I have marble flooring in my house and i walk around barefoot all the time..In the winter the floor gets super cold and my family looks at me like im insane because I dont have socks on but socks drive me insane. Also when i sleep my feet cant be covered..I cant sleep otherwise. If anyone covers my feet while im sleeping I wake up..I know im crazy..

ALSOOO..I cant stand listening to people eat..OMGGG it drives me mad..If there eating something crunchy I could rip my hair out of my head..

alright ill stop you guys def think ive lost it haha

TISH1124

I buy a new toothbrush for everyone in the house every 2 weeks.....I have a thing about germs on my toothbrush...No one elses toothbrush can touch mine...It has to be in one of those closed up travel containers because the thought of bathroom stuff fumes breathing on my brush makes me gag as I am brushing my teeth.....Yep pretty weird...I am a pure germaphobe when it comes to toothbrushes....Lot of other things but this is a biggie for me..I feel the bristles everytime before I brush to make sure they are not wet..then I know someone used my brush....Yeah we have tons of toothbrushes in the house...everyone knows PINK is mine...Blue is my husband and RED is my son's ...They must be those colors ...I am so weird!!!

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I buy a new toothbrush for everyone in the house every 2 weeks.....I have a thing about germs on my toothbrush...No one elses toothbrush can touch mine...It has to be in one of those closed up travel containers because the thought of bathroom stuff fumes breathing on my brush makes me gag as I am brushing my teeth.....Yep pretty weird...I am a pure germaphobe when it comes to toothbrushes....Lot of other things but this is a biggie for me..I feel the bristles everytime before I brush to make sure they are not wet..then I know someone used my brush....Yeah we have tons of toothbrushes in the house...everyone knows PINK is mine...Blue is my husband and RED is my son's ...They must be those colors ...I am so weird!!!

Omg I thought everyone did that! I always have mine in a little travel capsule thing...except I replace the container often too, because I think if I get sick, then brush my teeth, I'm reinfecting myself. EWWW. and no one borrows my toothbrush, ever. sorry, but I got enough problems without other people's saliva all over my brush, kthx. same goes for my loofah!!

Asela, I am so with you on the foot thing...if I have anything on my feet when I am sleeping I go crazy and have to get it off. same goes if I have on any jewelry or hair crap, I always wake up to take it off. but I HAVE to have a blanket on me, even in hot weather. I am so weird. D:

I also have totally weird cleaning fits. a few months after the start of my first year in college, I woke up on a sunday morning and like SCRUBBED down my dorm while my roomie was asleep. I woke up and was just like, "HELL no." she woke up when I was finishing and was like, "...Oh my god." I had to convince her I was not on speed, I just had to make the room look good again haha! On the up side, we came in 2nd place for best decorated room in the building.
smiles.gif
ah, back in the day!

TISH1124

Yeah and I have to have the celing fan and a regular fan going at all times...the ceiling fan is for the breeze...and the electric fan is for the sound...can't sleep without either...even if it 20 degrees.....The house has to be no warmer than 60-65 degrees at all times....I freeze out everyone!!!! All year long!!

Septemba

I do that with my heater, it will be stinking hot outside but I will be shiftily turning it on! The sound of it going really calms me down!

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asela88

ALSOOO..I cant stand listening to people eat..OMGGG it drives me mad..If there eating something crunchy I could rip my hair out of my head..

I'm EXACTLY the same.
lol.gif
If I can hear chewing/crunching/gulping/slurping or - worst of all - yapping/smacking/whatever you call it, I want to knock the person out. I just get up and leave so as to avoid being rude...but imo, it's also rude to eat like a neanderthal.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
I'm EXACTLY the same.
lol.gif
If I can hear chewing/crunching/gulping/slurping or - worst of all - yapping/smacking/whatever you call it, I want to knock the person out. I just get up and leave so as to avoid being rude...but imo, it's also rude to eat like a neanderthal.

Feels so good to know I'm not alone
lol.gif

Do you girls know where this can come from?

Another habbit I have: I hate when my boobies touch each others...
th_LMAO.gif

I have big boobies, it comes with a crack lolllll I always replace them in their ''orbit''. I also can't wear unpadded bras, I hate the pointed Madonna looking bras. If something touches me and rub my nipples at the same time, I FREAK OUT

I know, I'm weird hahahah

I don't like hugs and kisses during family reunions, you always end up getting sick of something. Last christmas I caught a gastro + a bronchitis
nonono.gif

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
I'm EXACTLY the same.
lol.gif

Yuck. The woman who sits opposite me at work eats a huge salad at her desk every day. I always take my lunch at the same time so I can get up and leave and walk around the town, just so I can't hear it. It's so disgusting and I have never heard anyone eat like that before. Slurping and smacking. Then after the salad it's the yoghurt, when after the slurping, the spoon is scraped about 50 times round the inside of the pot even though even I know there can't be anything left in there. If I come back in the office and she is still eating I am so pissed off.

Problem is, I am running out of places to go at lunchtime, but I cannot stand to be in the office! As soon as she takes the lid off her lunch I am out of there