What items do you all keep in your make up bag that you carry with you in your handbag

naayla2012

What items do you all keep in your make up bag that you carry with you in your handbag

For me it's: 2 lipsticks mehr and ruby woo Lipliner in cherry and oak Mascara in zoom lash Eyebrow pencil in spiked MSF in medium dark Eyeliner In smoulder Blusher in deep plum My make up bag is quite big lol

Sweetyellow

Mac Lip Pencil in Soar. Mac Lipstick in Kinda Sexy and Creme In Your Coffee. Mac Blush in Gingerly. NARS Blush in Lovejoy. Mac Eye Pencil in Smoulder. NARS Tinted Moisturizer. I don't use powder anymore because the NARS Tinted Moisturizer has the most beautiful, satin finish and I don't seem to get oily with it.

lilybettie

I always keep a blotting powder with me, at the moment soap and glory one heck of a blot, a couple of mac lipsticks, usually a bright one and a more natural one, and a cheap concealer such as collection lasting perfection or if I'm on a night out I'll take my nars radiant creamy concealer! That's all I carry, I very rarely need to touch up! Will also take whatever blush I'm using if I'm out for the whole day :)

pandorablack

I rotate it with whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day, plus I have several lip glosses in there, and a lip balm. As well as blotting papers and eyelash glue.

GlamDiaries

Two lipsticks - a medium pink and a red
One eyeliner
Powder (the high coverage mineral type)
Eyelash Curler (A must for me)
A mini sized mascara (always just samples from Sephora)
Mini Cream Blush (Stila)

I always rotate items so no names here. But I never carry foundation or concealer or eyeshadow. I think as long as I have my eyes lined, lashes mascara-ed (lol) and lips and cheeks down with some colour I'm okay. I can skip eyeshadow and survive haha!

Admin edit to remove blog link - link must be posted within your signature.

dyingforyou

usually whatever lip color i'm wearing that day (usually diva, cyber, or pure heroine), maybe a matching lip liner (nightmoth or nyx prune), chapstick, powder, and sometimes concealer depending on what i'm doing/where i'm going.

Erica53094

A lipstick. But I don't like carrying other stuff. A powder too. But that is it. Makeup gets ruined when you do that:)

Howards End

Right now Japanese Maple, Out Minxed, sized to go False Lashes mascara, Stud, Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad, Pixi Lash Line Ink

DILLIGAF

• Revlon nail file
  • Sephora mirror
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Standout
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless
  • Ruby Kisses Matte Lip Lacquer in Fiesta
  • Maybelline Lipstick in Touchable Taupe
  • NARS Lipstick in Honolulu Honey
  • MAC lip pencil in Cork
  • MAC lip pencil in Chestnut
  • NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige
  • MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Flaunting It
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait
  • MAC Dazzleglass in Girl's Delight
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
  • Aquaphor
  • Random lip balm with no name on the tube
  • Rohto Ice Eyedrops

I have a lot of lip products. No surprises there. I never carry blush, foundation or eyeshadow for touch ups. I have a very small makeup bag and I keep it that way to stop me from carrying more.

ThatsGorJESS

I like to keep it simple IF ITS NOT ON MY FACE ITS NOT IN MY CASE. Just so I don't over pack my makeup bag. My lip products and blush vary from day to day. I carry
MAC MSFN powder
blush
Mascara
Kohl liner
Liquid Liner
Concealer
Eyebrow pencil
Lip balm
Lipglass
Lip Liner
Lipstick
Rollerball perfume