What ive been upto recently... (photoshoot pics)

glam8babe

Ive missed specktra sooo much! theres so many new members too who all have amazing FOTD's i really need to catch up.. i used to post on here every single day but my internet went faulty and i got a new full-time job and just never had time to be online.
Ive wanted to get into modelling for a while now and i recently did a photoshoot.. i absolutly loved the experience and want to expand my portfolio and experience different modelling, heres some of the pics, tell me what you think!

5-11.jpg

7-8.jpg

19-2.jpg

17-2.jpg

3-10.jpg

8-6.jpg

18b.jpg

mee.jpg

6-8.jpg

chiquilla_loca

when i first joined specktra i loved seeing your posts!
well im glad everything's good with you.
your pics are Gorgeous!
heat.gif

Best of Luck with your modeling career.

MzzRach

Becky, it is so great to see an update from you. I hope you are doing well. Good luck with your modeling!

LP_x

Good luck with your modelling. I used to follow your blog, you've been missed for a long time! You look gorgeous in these shots and I'm so jealous of your hair. Thanks for the update! xx

glam8babe

thanks so much everyone
smiles.gif
ive been thinking about doing my blog again so keep a look out for that!

chocolategoddes

i was wondering where you were. i always looked forward to your FOTDs! You look hot in these pictures! Those black heels you're wearing in some of the pics look so cute!

Hilly

I was just wondering about you like 2 days ago! So glad to see you back! You look great!

coachkitten

Glad to see you back Becky! You have been missed here on Specktra. You look beautiful and good luck with modeling!!
smiles.gif

kimmy

your makeup looks fantastic! i love those shoes you're wearing in the first photo, do you remember where you got them?