what kind of car do you drive?

IDontKnowMomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentwig
I want one of these!!! I really like them. I hope you could answer a couple questions 4 me about it.
th_confused_new.gif

How is the acceleration?

Did you get the Sports edition?

(If yes on Sports version) Do the paddel shifters work well? Is there lag shifting w/ them?

Have you had any problems at all w/ it?

I drive a Honda Pre-lude... I would like it but the person I bought it from lied to me and I have been fixing 1 thing after the other on it since I bought it... I am saving to get a Honda Fit
th_DANCE.gif
(Because I dont have enough $$$ for the other sweet cars some of you girls have, lol)

If anyone else has a Honda Fit maybe you could let me know how you like the car too
cutey.gif
Thanks!

Acceleration is pretty darn good for a four cylinder, paddle shifters have a tiny lag depending on how fast you're already going, I have the sports edition and I highly recommend it, no problems yet :]

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
Acceleration is pretty darn good for a four cylinder, paddle shifters have a tiny lag depending on how fast you're already going, I have the sports edition and I highly recommend it, no problems yet :]

Thanks so much
th_DANCE.gif

That is very nice to know!
winkiss.gif

matsubie

2006 honda accord se in black.
i got a really good deal during the honda clearance while i was still living in chicago right before i moved out to nyc.
now that i live here, i realize i don't really need to the car too much out but it is still really convenient to have one.

i miss my 2000 maxima. you'll always be my love. =*(

xoleaxo

ok, kinda late but i <3 cars so i had to share..

my baby--2007 Chevy Silverado LT

truck.jpg

(sorry for the phone camera pic..)

ps--you guys have hot cars!

Lip_gloss_whore

I Have a Bluish Green 2007 Toyota Solara... I Love my baby but my hubby wants to me to trade it in for a 2008 Camry since we just had a baby what do you think????? I don't wanna give up my hot car just cause I'm a hot momma..... LOL

Cantheuse

I was driving a '92 Mitsubishi 300GT VR4, but the engine hydrolocked one rainy night, so now I'm in the market for a new car, possibly a 350Z. Anyone have experience with 350Zs?

Luceuk

I drive a Renault Clio, I'm getting a new one in march can't wait
yahoo.gif
It's the new Turbo one.

KittieSparkles

In about three days (waiting for it to be delivered) I will be driving a 2008 Lexus IS 350 in Black Sapphire Pearl. Looks something like this:

Attachment 4865

I also have a 2004 Volkswagon Golf TDI in Midnight Blue that is my main car but once the Lexus is delivered I will be using it to haul makeup and hair stuff to jobs.

PaliDNAnge

I have a blue 2001 Mustang. It's my first car and I love it. My parents bought it for me as a surprise high school graduation present way back in 2001. lol So it has a lot of sentimental value too.

makeupgrl8

I just bought a '08 Honda CRV. I am in love with it! Why it took me so long to get a 4WD car in Colorado??? Who knows???

lethaldesign

2007 Mazda3i 4-door - I love it!

Sometimes I drive the Chevy Silverado, but that's only when the honey talks me into letting him drive MY car.