What kind of night moisturizer do you use?

cinnamongurlee

i am using EL night cream too. i just switched from Clarins multiactive night. i will be switching back to Clarins as the weather gets warmer! i love both creams

sara13

I've tried a lot of different high-end brands, but for my ultra-dry skin I still haven't found anything to beat Cetaphil cream in the tub. At this point, I don't know why I keep trying to find something more expensive when I'm perfectly happy with my results from this. I should just be happy that a few things in my makeup/skincare regimen are cheap!

mrsdivajen

Funny you say that...I have tried it all too...and right now it's Olay Complete in the AM and L'Oreal Revitalift and Revitalift eye at night. And the Olay Daily Facials have worked wonders on me. Figures, I've spent a FORTUNE on other products and the cheapies work best!

Juneplum

my hg night moisturizer is origins high potency night a mins moisture cream. it smells delish and my skin glows every morning and stays that way during the day =)

joey_zane

It isn't a night cream per se, but it's packed chock-full with great nutritious ingredients so that's when I think my face will get the most benefit from it - Lush's Skin's Shangri La moisturiser :p

Shawna

I have the driest skin ever. It actually cracks from being so dry.
oh.gif
ops: I use Biotherm Aquasource for sensitive skin. It is a gel formula so no grease. I can't say enough about this stuff. My dryness is gone and no breakouts! Ask for a sample at the Biotherm counter. Plus it kinda smells like flowers, but just lightly.

Liz

i'm on the dry side, and i use biotherm's age fitness moisturizer. has spf 15. it's a great moisturizer for me.

Chelsea

My every day staple is biotherm biosensitive gel cream but if I'm feeling dry or like my skin needs calming i use the oleosource elixir and cream.

mspixieears

Aesop's primrose facial hydrating cream. It's good for normal-to-dry skin, though mine can be combination too. Their camellia nut one is really popular but best suited to very dry skin but it smells so nice.

Also, Korres sugar crystal multivitamin skinshield (what a mouthful). It smells like creamed butter with sugar added! Yum. My skin adores it overnight, and I use it when my skin has gone all funky from hanging out in the polluted environs of the city. Living in the fringe suburbs has some benefits.

Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
My HG night cream is BioPur, but now its discontinued.
ssad.gif
I use my last jar, trying to don't use too much.
ssad.gif

biopur had a night cream?

fiejenn1

Yonka Creme 28 for Dehydrated Skin..not a specific night cream but my skin is nice and plump in the morning

chocobunny38

I use a 15% Glycolic Acid night cream (the brand name escapes me at the moment ) for exfoliating purposes. I really like it so far, my skin has never been in better shape! No acne whatsoever. lovin it so far.

Glamourpusskitty

I'm using a Neal's Yard night cream, its the Vitamin E and Avocado one and its amazing on my ultra dry and sensitive skin. I live in the UK and I'm not sure if this brand is available outside the UK.

xx

Latest posts