*~*What Lip Gloss (brand) is this???*~*

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I came across this pic of (my beauty icon) Kim Kardashian...does anyone know what brand lip gloss this is that she's using?? It's a pretty color & I'm a gloss JUNKIE...TIA!!!!
winks.gif
*~*

MiCHiE

I agree. I happened to be on sephora.com looking at products. It looks like their packaging.

Lipglass*Lover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
Its the bourjois nude range it comes in 3 colours a peach one a pink one and a brown one, all lovely.

*~*Do you know where I can get these?? I checked sephora.com & the only glosses that look like this one are the ones w/ a gold lid (and Kim's is black)...were they l/e??*~*

purrtykitty

could be shiseido...their gloss has a dark purplish lid and a tube that looks like that. sephora.com also has shiseido.

moonsugar7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
Its the bourjois nude range it comes in 3 colours a peach one a pink one and a brown one, all lovely.

I second this, I have the peach nude and it is beautiful. Looks just like the one in the pic.

I bought mine at Ulta.

PomPoko

I don't know if you have asos in the US, but you can get them from the UK site still. Or the UK site might deliver to the US, but thats probably expensive :-S

The regular ones are the gold lids and the nudes collection have the black lids
smiles.gif
The nudes collection might not be out in the US yet though, I don't think they are limited edition.

Girl about town

im in the uk and its really easily available, in boots superdrug etc in the usa im not too sure, prob ulta . i have the peach one and the pink and they are gorge,

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I almost bought the one @ ulta, but since I was already buying a few other things from sephora, I got it from there (Ambre 35) so hopefully it's the same thing...on the Bourjois site, the link to buy these sent me to sephora, so I got it from there (maybe they changed the packaging)??? Thanks so much for your help!!!*~*

http://www.bourjoisusa.com/lips/gloss/129

Kiseki

It looks like Shiseido to me, it has to be one of the shimmer/glitter finishes.

Actually, I just checked mine and it doesn't have the same French wording.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Update: I just got my gloss yesterday & I love it (no, really!!!)!!!! It is the exact same as Kim's (not that it matters, I just wanted the color) & it really is as gorgeous as it was described to be...Only problem is; I don't even use my beloved Nars anymore
ssad.gif
!!!! The only glosses I have w/ me now are my Stila Brown Sugar Lip Glaze & the Bourjois Ambre 35...Now if I could just get the rose one (tomorrow)!!!
winks.gif
P.S. It's the same as the ones on Sephora, it just has a black lid...Thanks again!!!*~*