What lipstick is this? softer lipstick?

Sushi.

So i used to have this gorgeous light pink lipstick that i got from the drug store, it went on really soft and nicely and was a subtle pink. Unfortunatly i gave this away when i got my new myth lipstick thinking i would'nt want to wear it anymore. Well now i want it back! i have no idea what it was but i was wondering if anyone could reccomend a lipstick that looks similar to it?

9fvfxh.jpg

Also i noticed it went on really smooth compared to how myth lipstick goes on me, i find myth annoying to put it on cause it does'nt glide nicely on my lips if that makes sence. This could sound dumb, but i was wondering why this was ans if anyone else noticed a difference like this between lipsticks? Could anyone reccomend lipsticks that go on smoother?

TISH1124

I notice that Lustre's go on alot smoother for me...That pink looks a little like Aloof to me...Pink Plaid...There are so many pinks you could choose from that are similiar to that color..It looks pretty on you. I personally can't wear Myth it is real chalky on me...But it seems to look perfect on everyone else!

SparklingWaves

You said it came from the Drugstore. My bet it's L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick. They feel different on my lips. They feel so nice and nourishing. Every time I wear one of them, I want to get more of these.

Okay, it's really hard to tell from that picture if it's Tickled Pink, Pink Lady, or even a pink mauve like Saucy Mauve. You will just have to test and play with those at the Drugstore.

Latest posts