What LUSH products should I use?

MorenitaLokita

Hello :)

My friend just got hired at LUSH and she's going through the training. They've been sending her home with a bunch of products to try out and she said I can have whatever I want, so I need some reccomendations!

My face is combination (normal and oily) and acne prone. I have dark marks from old pimples. I'm also on Retin-A.

The only face product I have used from LUSH is the cupcake mask. It smells wonderful but it didn't do much.

Any suggestions for what I should try? TIA

SweetJoy

I personally stay away from their face products because they are a bit too strong fragrance-wise and some of them do have some pretty harsh ingredients. I've heard good things about their lip scrubs though, and I like their shampoo bars for the gym because it's small and does double duty. And you can't beat the bath bombs!!!

MissxMetal

Definitely try Ultrabland & Herbalism! Those 2 products changed my life, & my skin!

Herbalism will clear your skin & balance it, Ultralight will help break down the scar tissue! Use Herbalism in the morning & massage Ultrabland in before bed

hth :)

MorenitaLokita

Thanks you guys! I did a chemical peel on my skin last night so I'm gonna tale it easy on the face products for the moment but I'm definetly wanna try the lip scrubs and bath bombs. :)

Their massage bars are amazing - it's moisturizing and it makes your skin smell nice. It has many essential oils to help balance your skin. The ingredients in LUSH are natural and not artificial - unlike many brands today. I do find Lush pricey, but after getting to know the background of the company, I fully justify myself from making large purchases/hauls from them.

Plus, I recommend their body lotions!

likeadime

Ocean Salt
Tea Tree Toner
Celestial Moisturizer
Mask of Magnaminty

ahhh i love lush!!!! <3

xx Megan

Admin edit - Per forum TOS please keep self promotion limited to a link to a personal website in your signature area.

jennifa

Girl, you neeed to get Buffy Body Scrub. It's made of shea butter and ground grains and sand. It moisturizes AND scrubs, and it got rid of my friend's body acne! She was a convert. I also use it on my face sometimes, even though you're not supposed to, lol. Try it, you can thank me later ;)

MorenitaLokita

I tried celestial and I love it! I'm waiting on ocean salt and the tea tree toner. What does the mask do?

Ocean Salt
Tea Tree Toner
Celestial Moisturizer
Mask of Magnaminty

ahhh i love lush!!!! <3

xx Megan

Admin edit - Per forum TOS please keep self promotion limited to a link to a personal website in your signature area.