what m/u for this dress?

caRpediEm17

im goin to prom with my guy and the theme is 20s mafia...im going to wear my friends dress (cuz im broke as hell) but i dont know what make up i should go for...shoe ideas would be nice too haha if at all possible...TIA!

heres the dress:
alia.jpg

YOOTOPiA

a simple wash like shroom/naked lunch/vapour (either one), black black eyeliner winged out with big falsies and a red lipstick like dubbonet =)

ballerino

totally agree with yootopia! Liner on the top lid extended out and up a little with bright red ls and a beauty spot above the cheekbone - think Marilyn Monroe!
smiles.gif
Make sure you post pics of the finished result!!!

kaliraksha

Yeah I think you should totally pull a Marilyn as well.... really sultry bedroom eyes with glamarous eyelashes and red lips.... and wear your hair all bouncy

a really cute clutch... a chunky bracelet... long earrings..... and open toe shoes -- these are super pricey... but in black and something of similar style would be really cute.

http://store.nordstrom.com/product/p...leID =2877329

caRpediEm17

that idea sounds great...EXCEPT i dont really wear lipstick, i don't know why but i juSs dont like wearing it, i never have...i was hoping to juSs have like a light pink like wonderstruck for the lips...does that change your recs on the eyes then? like maybe a smokey grey possibly but still with winged out liquid liner? thanks!

Jennifer Mcfly

You could do the marilyn look but since you don't wear lipstick you could use lipglass (Russian Red) or even Lustreglass (Venetian). Those are both reds.
If you still would rather stick with a very light/sheer lip like Wonderstruck then I suggest doing a very dark smokey eye, instead of the black liner.