What mac color's wud be used..

luvly_bubly

For this look, on her eyes... and lips?

06longineschennai026.jpg

Please help, i have an outfit similar to the color she wore. And would love to have the exact same make up color's as hers.

geeko

i only can think of 2 colours for the eyes....all that glitters, sable

not too sure about the other colours.

maxcat

Arena is the predominant color I'd use. It's peachier, shimmery and quite neutral.

Lips... hard to say without knowing what her natural lip color is, but I'd go with Spice lipliner, Shitaki lipstick and maybe Viva Glam V gloss.

luvly_bubly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Perhaps mixing in a bit of Expensive Pink. Aishwara (sp) is sooo pretty!

yeh i know aishwarya is really pretty hehe, and i was also thinkin about expensive pink. u wud need a base for that eyeshadow color to come out right?

Nick

Creamola Pencil and Slicked Pink Gelee for the lips. You might want to add a dab of light pink lipstick, but I don't know pinks very well...

For eyes, I'm thinking Honey Lust and Woodwinked with black liner. Honey Lust is a Lustre, so it's a good idea to use a base that matches your skin.

Can't help you with the blush. Sorry.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvly_bubly
yeh i know aishwarya is really pretty hehe, and i was also thinkin about expensive pink. u wud need a base for that eyeshadow color to come out right?

I think a base always helps. It keeps the shadow on and give the shadow a nice even colour to be applied to (that way any discolorations from the eye lid don't affect the colours of the shadow). If I had to guess, depending on the colour of your skin tone, Beige-ing or Taupographic Shadesticks might work well.

Are you wearing your outfit somewhere special? You should share pics in the Say Cheese section.

Do you know if that is Aishwarya's natural eye colour? If so, lucky gal. She is one of those ladies who is truly blessed with the whole package. Absolutley gorgeous. I wish MAC would feature her in a colour story.

ETA: I just did a little experiment. Cork liner blended into Kinda Sexy lipstick looks pretty close. Over the top of it, I would try Sapalicious Lipgelle or Wet, Wild and Wonderful Plushglass or perhaps Madcap Lipglass (which I don't have, so that is a guess). Another lipstick that might work is Half and Half. If I remember correctly, that is a brownish pink.

To swag a guess at the blush, I would try Pinch Me or Ambering Rose. If those are too much of a rose undertone, I would go with bronzer in Refined Beyond Bronze. I say "guess", as I am an NW25 and her skin is warmer and darker than mine (sadly, for me
ssad.gif
).

Hope that helps
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Creamola Pencil and Slicked Pink Gelee for the lips. You might want to add a dab of light pink lipstick....

Oooh. I like it. Sounds pretty!
smiles.gif

luvly_bubly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I think a base always helps. It keeps the shadow on and give the shadow a nice even colour to be applied to (that way any discolorations from the eye lid don't affect the colours of the shadow). If I had to guess, depending on the colour of your skin tone, Beige-ing or Taupographic Shadesticks might work well.

Are you wearing your outfit somewhere special? You should share pics in the Say Cheese section.

Do you know if that is Aishwarya's natural eye colour? If so, lucky gal. She is one of those ladies who is truly blessed with the whole package. Absolutley gorgeous. I wish MAC would feature her in a colour story.

ETA: I just did a little experiment. Cork liner blended into Kinda Sexy lipstick looks pretty close. Over the top of it, I would try Sapalicious Lipgelle or Wet, Wild and Wonderful Plushglass or perhaps Madcap Lipglass (which I don't have, so that is a guess). Another lipstick that might work is Half and Half. If I remember correctly, that is a brownish pink.

To swag a guess at the blush, I would try Pinch Me or Ambering Rose. If those are too much of a rose undertone, I would go with bronzer in Refined Beyond Bronze. I say "guess", as I am an NW25 and her skin is warmer and darker than mine (sadly, for me
ssad.gif
).

Hope that helps
smiles.gif

Thanks for actually going out of ur way to help me get the colors right
smiles.gif

I'll definately go and try what you suggested.

Yep thats actually her real eye color, i wish MAC featued her too!

Im wearing a saree the same color for a wedding, its in about 1 months time. So 'hopefully' my make up turns out same as hers. I'll add the pics in the Say Cheese section.