What MAC foundation shade..?

Asphyxiation

I can't see the foundations in person because I have to order online..
SO I was wondering what shade you guys think I would need..?

In Coastal Scents Mineral Foundation I use light..
And in NYX Liquid Foundation I use 03 Buff..

I can try to get a picture later but I dunno how much that would help..
Hope someone can help..
smiles.gif

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I need NC shades..​

TISH1124

I think it's going to be hard for anyone to tell you for sure...I think it's best to go in to a counter and have them match your shade...Because they vary in so many different ways...It has been trial and error for me...Or see if there are people who are close to your shade...that will possibly send you samples to try.

Asphyxiation

Yeah, true... :/
Thanks guys..
smiles.gif

I may be going to Ikea tomorrow, with a little luck I may be stopping by at mac stand..
But with my luck, they most likely don't have any foundations... -_-

pinktraits

Well I learned that you can tell if you're NC or NW by the color of the veins on the inside of your arm. Green Veins=NC and Blue/Purple Veins=NW. Once you have that figured out I would reccomend going through FOTD pictures, usually people list their foundation and perhaps you can find some examples of people your skin tone and see what they used and work from there.
Hope you're able to find your shade, I just started wearing MAC foundation and I love it thus far.

Asphyxiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktraits
Well I learned that you can tell if you're NC or NW by the color of the veins on the inside of your arm. Green Veins=NC and Blue/Purple Veins=NW. Once you have that figured out I would reccomend going through FOTD pictures, usually people list their foundation and perhaps you can find some examples of people your skin tone and see what they used and work from there.
Hope you're able to find your shade, I just started wearing MAC foundation and I love it thus far.

Thanks, I'll try that..!!
smiles.gif

Yeah I read that on the mac page, as far as I can tell I'm definetly NC..
I'm really interested in the Face and Body foundation by MAC because ppl said it was pretty sheer, I don't need alot of coverage..

What foundation by mac do you use..?
smiles.gif