What MAC products do you use to contour?

cheryl

I've been using my MAC bronzer and the eyeshadow wedge to contour, but I was wondering what other kinds of products MAC has that I could use? I know they use to sell those Sculpt and Shape duos but those were LE and I don't think I can still get them except for ebay or something...
Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

blindpassion

I use blushbaby blush. That all depends on what your skin tone is though. I know a lot of people who find a blush that works well for their contour.

Efionawade

Omega eyeshadow for anyone very fair!
Also, one I like for dramatic contouring on fair skin is remotely grey eyeshadow!

User38

no, Strada is not discontinued.. I just replaced it. Besides this the Harmony blush, wedge ES, and the omega ES a good taupe color
smiles.gif

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
no, Strada is not discontinued.. I just replaced it. Besides this the Harmony blush, wedge ES, and the omega ES a good taupe color
smiles.gif

ohh really?
it was meant to be DC just after naughty nauticals last year. how odd! but good at the same time.

gujifijian

I've tried refined golden bronzer. Perhaps I'm using it wrong. But it makes me look dirty(especially when I contour my face). I have yet to use it for under my chin(to hide my double chin)........but will definitely try 2morrow and see if it works! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
refined golden bronzer

DITTO sculpt & shape accentuate/ sculpt!
Im NW20 and have a Diamond shaped head and this softens my wide cheek bones really well without looking dirty! and the highlight is not over frosty like some of them can be!
thmbup.gif