What make up would go with this dress?

kelcia

Okay, well I kind of lied I don't have a picture of the dress but I do have a picture of the shawl (that I don't intend on wearing) and it has the little beads and the exact color of the dress (very bright blue). It's a simple dress though, just for graduation this weekend. I'm wearing silver shoes.
Another note is that I don't like very simple make up.. (if that's what you think should happen then by all means) I'm known for shocking though, borderline tacky. Heh.
Thanks!
P.S My graduation is June 8th I have to be there at 4. So I'll probably be able to check this until 2 on that day.

glassy girl

I like to wear browns/anything in the brown family when i wear blue and peachy blush and lips but im sure theres alot more u can do with it i just like to be on the safe side.

burnitdown_x

Hmm, at first I thought you could go with the forgery e/s because it's silver and glittery and it would look cute with blue, but I find forgery to be a bit messy at times. But I think a light silver eyeshadow would look cute.

kelcia

I was thinking of trying and layering clarity with a silver and seeing what would happen.
Thanks!

Sanayhs

I'd probably do a smoky silver eye. I adore Electra and Knight Divine. With that, a soft peachy-pink blush and lip would be lovely. Maybe a hint of a darker blue on the eye, too, in the outer corner/v or something?

kelcia

I just saw this blue look with gold in the corner going to a dark blue.. maybe I could attempt that with silver.
That's a great idea though. i'm gonna try that out.
Thanks!

pahblov

I would do Woodwinked with Parrot in the crease! Or maybe even Electric Eel...
And then a bronzy lip like Viva Glam V with Hush Hush Tendertone!

Zoffe

I think blue e/s would make everything a bit too blue
winks.gif

I would do something like a purple smokey eye with a bit of silver in it, kinda like this:
_MG_8167copy.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
_MG_8166copy.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You could go with a brighter or paler purple too
smiles.gif

anshu7

eyes: silver with charcoal on the outer v
cheeks:cool pink i am thinking bb pot rouge pink raspberry
lips: any berry shade

i would suggest to go with silvers and cooler tones instead of golds and warm tones.pink cheeks would look splendid with this color imo
hth!

girloflowers

im insane, but i was thinking a light silvery brown on the lide, with a little bit of Bright Fuschia on top, and in the crease a deep deep purple. with cute little eyeliner flicks.

kelcia

Cool tones. Got it.
Wow. That would be intense! Surprising at that. BUT i don't have bright fuschia and the closest mac store is a plane ride away and they don't ship here.
And I doubt I could find a fuschia color. Or rather I know it 'cause i've been looking for one =/ Thanks though!