What makeup look are you planning to rock today?

Beutyjunkie84

For those of you planning to wear a makeup look today, what color combos are you in the mood for? Im kinda in a colorful mood...I was thinking orange and purple or burgundy and a soft brown in the crease. Maybe a nude or light pink lip.... bronzer..

So what color combo do you want to rock today?
rasta.gif

Disclaimer: It is just a fun question. We all have more important things in our lives to think about but sometimes girls and guys just want to have fun!
nanaparty.gif

WhatWouldJoanDo

I hosted a little breakfast this morning so I wanted to do a light, easy, relaxed/laid-back look. So just a bit of concealer, powder, bronzer in a number 3 pattern, NARS Malibu multiple on eyes cheeks and lips, mascara, and filled in my brows in NARS Blondie.
flower.gif

SweetMom528

I went neutral today:
taupe on my eyes
nude lipstick
nude cream blush
with only concealer and dab of powder
and one coat of mascara

Deathgirl45

Eyes:
Using the Kat Von D True Romance - True Love eyeshadow palette, I used 'Benji' cream eyeshadow as my base then in the outer corner and crease, I blended in 'Rebekah' and used 'peanut' as a highlight on my brow bone and inner corner. Lined my eyes with MAC's Superslick liquid eyeliner in 'On The Hunt' and MAC's Powerpoint Eye Pencil in 'Black Swan'.

Face:
Moisturized using MAC Strobe cream, dabbed on some concealer, then on my cheeks I used Stila's Convertible Colour in 'Lillium'. As an allover powder, I used my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium.
As a highlight, I used Too Faced's Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder, and as a contour, used MAC's High-Light powder in Honey Light (I'm stupidply pale, so it's really nice and subtle).

Lips:
Used MAC lipstick in 'Dream' followed by MAC's Wonder Woman collection lipglass in 'Emancipation'.

Beutyjunkie84

Sounds nice. I always wonder how Kat Von D's shadows were.

Eyes:
Using the Kat Von D True Romance - True Love eyeshadow palette, I used 'Benji' cream eyeshadow as my base then in the outer corner and crease, I blended in 'Rebekah' and used 'peanut' as a highlight on my brow bone and inner corner. Lined my eyes with MAC's Superslick liquid eyeliner in 'On The Hunt' and MAC's Powerpoint Eye Pencil in 'Black Swan'.

Face:
Moisturized using MAC Strobe cream, dabbed on some concealer, then on my cheeks I used Stila's Convertible Colour in 'Lillium'. As an allover powder, I used my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium.
As a highlight, I used Too Faced's Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder, and as a contour, used MAC's High-Light powder in Honey Light (I'm stupidply pale, so it's really nice and subtle).

Lips:
Used MAC lipstick in 'Dream' followed by MAC's Wonder Woman collection lipglass in 'Emancipation'.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Today I focused on beautiful cheeks: natural flush with a big more oomph!!!

First light foundation and concealer on moisturized skin.

Then dabbed/pressed in a little NARS Orgasm illuminator (very light application) along cheek bone and up a bit towards hair line and down a bit and towards hollow under apple of cheek. Next tapped in NARS multiple in Malibu on top along the same pattern.
Dusted NARS Orgasm on the apples of my cheek, wiped brush and lightly dragged through the powder on apple towards/along cheek bone (half way .. trailing off).
Dusted translucent powder overtop to help blend and tone down to hyperized but natural finish.

NARS Malibu lightly on eyes and lips.

ShesAFoxyLady

Today I've added some oomph to my normal daytime look by adding some black eyeliner (MAC black swan), because I'm off to get a full fringe/bangs cut in at the hairsalon today and I imagined darker/smokey eyes would go nice with it - I hope so anyway!
icon_eek.gif

JennsJewelz

^^Sounds lovely! :) I'm wearing soft purples on the eyes today - Stila's Violetta and Bare Foot Contessa, and then a bright but natural-looking pink lip - Insanely It Sheen Supreme. I've gotten lots of compliments so far today, so it must look OK! :p

WhatWouldJoanDo

@shesafoxylady: having bangs i find the attention is more focused on eyes and makeup looks bolder, at the same time you can go bold and it fits in nicely: a win-win situation!!!

@Jenn: sounds like you are looking great today and with the bright spring sky and sun in T.O.; all the ingredients for a fab day!

spectrolite

I'm wearing a hot pink/purple look using the hot pink from the Sleek Acid palette on the lids, Sugarpill Poison Plum and MUFE 92 in the crease, Stars n Rockets as a highlight - and on the cheeks Overdyed Blush. Lips will be just a neutral gloss with a hint of peach maybe.

WhatWouldJoanDo

How could I not wear my NARS April Fools eyeshadow today?? I paired it with NARS Luster blush, tonnes of mascara and NARS velvet gloss in Hopi (I may switch to a pink gloss later today with my mood lol).

katred

Specktra Bestie
Decided to wear some blues today, because I've been looking forward to trying out a new sky blue shadow from Shu Uemura I got. It has this really interesting gold sheen that makes it different from any similar colour I've swatched. I paired that with Glamora Castle in the crease, Blue Edge (old LE Mac colour) on the outer corner and along the lower lash line and NARS Heart of Glass as a highlight... Went with Ambering Rose as a blush and Chanel's Mandarin Rouge Allure Lacque (which I don't wear enough).

Latest posts