What "moment" item do you love???

Wattage

For me, it's probably big glasses and sack-style bags. I love the big glasses - they work so well to keep out sunlight!! I am not looking forward to the day they go out of style...
ssad.gif

I also love sack bags because I live out of my purse. They fit so much!!

MacVirgin

I also love sack bags because I live out of my purse. They fit so much!![/QUOTE said:
Me too!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

love the big sucglasses for my hair, to keep it ou of my face
graucho.gif

i almost never waer them

d_flawless

-i love the look of shiny vinyl-like leather, namely in belts and bags (i.e., stolen off the fendi runways) in shades of summer, like orange or red
-platforms! not those trashy kind like in flip-flops, but like those peep-toed sandals with a higher heel in the back (carmen electra and jessica simpson have been wearing them from christian louboutin)
-layered belts over shirts, when they are above the belly button, and not overly wide
-aviator shades
-i think for me i'm more over stuff than i am "into" stuff. i'm so sick of big, "vintage"-looking sunglasses and that annoyingly overlayered boho look, sorry, classy just looks better on me than bag lady chic

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
... annoyingly overlayered boho look, sorry, classy just looks better on me than bag lady chic

I could not agree more. I think I would have to lose like 20 lbs (and I am already thin) to pull off bag-lady chic... eww. I love classic style. I get most of my inspiration from people like Naomi Watts and Jennifer Aniston. Nothing is sexier IMO than a woman who knows how to work it classic-style.

smiles.gif