What other high-end glosses give the "Dazzleglass" effect?

jackie100

What other lip glosses are shiny like that?

I already know about Chanel the Celestes (sp?) collection and YSL golden glosses... Anything else?

I like Smile dazzleglass but I don't want to pay more for less product than a regular lipglass?

I don't mind paying more than the price of a dazzleglass tho for Dior or Chanel if the effect is the same tho...

LaGoddess

Sally Hansen's Lipnotic Gem Gloss is the only gloss I've tried that reminds me of MAC's dazzleglass. It's not high-end but they are a nice dupe for sure.
smiles.gif

Here's a promo pic:

6643-10.jpg

SmokeSignal16

yeah the Chanel glossimers are the closest I have seen yet (I have started collecting lol) and then also Stila'a 24k glosses are similiar too. Stila's though are a lil different since you twist for the product to dispense the gloss in the brush if that makes sense.

Meisje

Another vote for Sally Hansen Lipnotic. It's sparkly, wonderfully thick and makes your lips soft, too.

zizi31

I have a Guerlain kisskiss gloss in cherry fizz, and it's VERY sparkly. It's gorgeous, and also very soft (unlike the ysl golden glosses, which can feel a bit grainy). Givenchy pop gloss crystal glosses are also very sparkly (with a slightly thicker consistency than Guerlain).