What pallette did I just see in this movie?

fakecake

I've tried to find what I'm looking for without posting (in other words I tried to search for it) but with no luck.
th_dunno.gif

I just watched a movie called Love and Other Disasters starring Brittany Murphy. At any rate, in the movie (made in 2006) she pulls out a blue or green/blue lip pallete and applies this most gorgeous colour (I believe is a Viva Glam). Can anyone help me ID this pallette?
th_confused_new.gif

(Sorry about my spelling.)

BunnyBunnyBunny

This one?
bluelip.jpg

If it's this one you mean, I believe it is the cool lip palette from Holiday 2004! I could def be wrong though. I got it used and cleaned it all out and took off all the stickers. Its just such a pretty compact!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
This one?
bluelip.jpg

If it's this one you mean, I believe it is the cool lip palette from Holiday 2004! I could def be wrong though. I got it used and cleaned it all out and took off all the stickers. Its just such a pretty compact!

6 LIPS: JEWEL
4 LIPSTICK PANS (BARE TRANCE, HUG ME, CB-96, FETISH); 2 LIPGLOSS PANS (BLUELIGHT, CHATTERBOX); 1 PROFESSIONAL BRUSH (316SE)

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
6 LIPS: JEWEL
4 LIPSTICK PANS (BARE TRANCE, HUG ME, CB-96, FETISH); 2 LIPGLOSS PANS (BLUELIGHT, CHATTERBOX); 1 PROFESSIONAL BRUSH (316SE)

I have this and love it. At that time I bought my daughter the puple e/s palette. Someone at her high school stole it. I wish MAC would do something similar again because at that time I wasn't buying so many palettes. I would love to see some rhinestones tastefully done though, and not a friggin $90 for powder like HKK.