What Powders Do You Ladies Use Especially NC50/55?

I've already bought all my face make (foundation, concealer, color corrector...) and I'm stumped on what powder I should buy. I would buy MAC MSF but MAC face products breakout my skin like crazy :O

I've bought Make Up Forever's HD Powder but I'm just looking for more options

What colored powders or translucent powders do you guys use?

sss215

Black Opal has some nice loose powders. I also like Nars's loose powder in Mountain.

Ben Nye powder in Banana is a great one as well.

Copperhead

sss215 gave really good suggestions. I'd like to suggest that you also take a look at Ben Nye's Coco Tan powder. It looks a scary orange in the container but it works really well. A MAC artist has a video of using orange as a neutralizer. I use Coco Tan and it doesn't leave my face orange. I had enough of that years ago with Fashion Fair. LOL! Of course though I only apply it sparingly. Youtuber Ebony gave a great review of the Ben Nye powders. They are really good and the prices are great. There's one shade named Caramello that I'd like to try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WpX9zejKgg

QueenOfSnark

Chanel's Poudre Universalle Libre is my ultimate HG. I wear the color 40 - Dore/Translucent 3. It's pricey, but my skin's never looked so good. I also have the Double Perfection powder foundation in 150 - Honey/Ultime. It's far more oil controlling so I use it now as a powder touch-up while out, and use it as my main foundation when it's warmer.

Other powders I've used/tried (won't mention MAC since you said MAC stuff breaks you out):
-NARS Loose Powder - Mountain: Nice finish, but the color was too red and I hated the packaging. Powder got EVERYWHERE.
-Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder: Useless.

spectrolite

I use the Ben Nye Banana powder and it's fantastic! Sets my makeup beautifully and leaves no ghostly glow.