what (pro)pigment do you recommend?

Sanne

I allready have:
frost, rose, golden olive, kitschmass, golden lemon, violet, teal, old gold, and tan, and I have holiday charms from: fuchsia, coco beach,and melon.

I was thinking of getting bright fuchsia, pink pearl and ruby red.

check my gallery for pics
smiles.gif

TIA!!

Demosthenes

Vanilla, Gold, Copper Spakrle and Emerald Green are some of my other favorites. You have some good colos already!

Sanne

I have all the 'regular' ones that I wanted to have, how about these pros: bright fuchsia, pinkpearl and rubyred, do you think they are musthaves?

amy

I'm seriously lemming Pink Pearl!! It's sold at freestanding stores, correct? (Sorry, I really should know the answer to that :?) I think I'm going to a freestanding store during Spring Break, so I'll have to check that out!!

Steel Blue is a pretty pro pigment, but I would honestly say just get a sample from somebody. It's pretty but I don't use it all that much!

mac_obsession

pink pearl is a DEFINATE must have...While I love bright fuchsia and ruby red, pink pearl ranks way higher in the must-have scale!!

Sanne

okay thanks guys!!
do you know if allgirl pigment is still available in prostores?

mac_obsession

Sanne, all girl was a nordies exclusive...I have a bunch if youd like some, we can work something out
smiles.gif
Just drop me a pm.

veilchen

Pink Pearl is sooo pretty from what I've seen in pictures! I've seen some FOTDs and it's such a lovely combo of pink and blue ...

Unfortunately I can't get it here (no Pro store ...), but I'd definitely get it if I could.

I think your blue eyes would look so lovely with it!

Sanne

veilchen I have green eyes
greengrin.gif
butI really love the pics that I've seen of it!

what's your thought of rubyred?

veilchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
veilchen I have green eyes
greengrin.gif
butI really love the pics that I've seen of it!

what's your thought of rubyred?

oh my *shame on me* - I need glasses!! or actually, stronger ones, because I already wear contacts ;-)

so sorry!!!
oh.gif
ops:

I think ruby red is gorgeous, like a mixture of copper with purple! I saw a pic of someone pairing it with maroon, and it looked wonderful! It must also look really good with various pinks ... *sigh* I wished I had access to a pro store!

Sanne

haha don't worry about it, i found it kinda funny
greengrin.gif

I don't have acces to a prostore as well, but I'm doing a cp.

blepharisma

ruby red is very pretty... but i don't find myself reaching for it, the way i do some of the others

i really like it mixed with a little vaseline, as a tinted lip balm
(i do the same with hot fuschia, fuschia, bright coral and rose)

it's not eye safe - and while i sometimes wear the reddy ones that aren't eyesafe (on occasion), i just haven't needed to wear this one on my eyes. i have other colours in the same family that are safe to wear... so i wear them instead

but yes - pink pearl is eye safe & AMAZING

Sanne

I don't really use it for my lips, so I guess I won't buy that one.

an bit off topic but I still want to share: My 3rd eyeshadow pallette is full!!! I need another one!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
whoohooo!

mac_obsession

ruby red isnt really red at all...its more of a plummy color...combo of pink and purple. As stated before it isnt eye safe, but I have used it and Ive seen some Gorgeous fotd's with it. But as I stated before, I wouldnt go without pink pearl...Its one of my all time favs, it shines blue/purple/pink. Its SO pretty I think everyone should have it lol...even if they dont use it!

Latest posts