What red l/s do you think this is?

PnkCosmo

puppy_01.jpg

I looove that shade of red!! What do you think it might be?

RussianSexpot

That's like the 20's red lips look..

I went to My MAC Counter, asked specifically for a bright 20's inspired red that would work with my cool toned skin, and they gave me M.A.C. Red, and out of a gajillion reds I've tried, I actually wear this out and don't feel self concious of if it looks right (now I'm only self concious about if it's on my teeth
greengrin.gif
)..so if you have cool toned skin, try M.A.C. red, it's a safe bet. I've never tried Russian Red, not sure if it works for warm or cool skin, but many people love it..

mich.

joytheobscure

I ordered russian red last week I'm waiting on it to come in <argh> its been over a week since it supposedly shipped the longest I've ever waited. I want my russian red.

joytheobscure

That could be russian red? I don't know look for old madonna was it blonde ambition? She wore russian red on one tour. I like my russian red , I got it and tried it but now FOTD pics of me yet. It is bright though!

RussianSexpot

Well here's one way to find out:

I know of two MAC Reds, so it may not even be these two..but

M.A.C. Red has shine in it
Russian Red I believe is a Matte

Her lips look like they're a little shiny, but not gloss shiny, like non-Matte lipstick shiny. So that should narrow it down a little bit more. Plus she has cool tones in her skin - so it would have to be a red with Cool tones in it..

This is fun - it's like we're the detectives solving a puzzle
lol.gif

mich.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianSexpot
Her lips look like they're a little shiny, but not gloss shiny, like non-Matte lipstick shiny.

Well, she could also be wearing a clear gloss over the l/s.

Hmmm...lol

RussianSexpot

I have MAC Red so I can take a pic of that sometime, and I know alot of people have Russian Red that they wouldn't mind showing off...

Gosh Darnit we're gonna solve this, it's bugging me now lol

mich.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur
Russian Red, natural light

I think MAC Red would be a better match

Yeah, the Xtina pic looks brighter than the Russian Red. I'll check out MAC Red tomorrow.

Thanks for the pic!!