What shadows to pair with Off The Page?

SpringDancer

Finally got Off The Page and it's gorgeous! I'd love to hear what combinations you ladies did with it. Thanks!
winks.gif

Rosalie1915

Some colors i like with it are: Cranberry, Hepcat, Coopering, Amber lights, and Grape oh and electric eel!!

claralikesguts

for s subtle look, i'd pair it with a neutral on the lid (like dazzlelight or brule or ricepaper) with OTP in the crease
smiles.gif
maybe with a bit of sketch in the outer v, for a little drama!

lipglass_junkie

I just did it today with tan pigment on the lid, off the page in the crease, and Nars Rated R (yellow side) to blend out the crease. I added the yellow by mistake but I'm likeing the outcome
yes.gif

SpringDancer

Thanks everyone! I used OTP on the outer 2/3 of the lid, with Evening Aura in the inner 1/3 & Rule in the outer C. I used Creme de Miel to highlight and Amber Lights to line the lower lashline and the outer 1/3 of the upper lashline. Loved it!

I'd love to hear more suggestions if there are any!

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringDancer
Thanks everyone! I used OTP on the outer 2/3 of the lid, with Evening Aura in the inner 1/3 & Rule in the outer C. I used Creme de Miel to highlight and Amber Lights to line the lower lashline and the outer 1/3 of the upper lashline. Loved it!

I'd love to hear more suggestions if there are any!

That sounds like a great color combo look!

Latest posts