What should I ask a hairdresser to achieve this cut?

Kelaia

I'm not sure if I want the bangs... I had some like that before, and they just annoyed me
lol.gif
...but I love everything else about it, the bluntness of the ends and stuff. I wish my printer was good enough to print this out, or maybe I will have to find a pic of her like this in a magazine or something
th_rolleye0014.gif

Thanks!

xsnowwhite

ask for a blunt haircut about collarbone length with a little layering in the front and a little bit of layering in the back.
My friend wanted that same pic and we said that and she got it exactly how she wanted :]

Simply Elegant

Even if your printer isn't that great, I'd still print it off and describe it anyway. It's better to have some sort of a visual than nothing. Blunt, shoulder length cut with subtle layers almost as long as the longest layer pretty much.

Kelaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
You picked a really cute haircut! I want mine like that too!! haha.

Haha, thanks
smiles.gif
I must confess...I haven't had my hair cut since I moved here
oh.gif
(although I have been trimming off the ends every now and then with hairdressing scissors - and my mum did cut about an inch or so off when they came to visit a couple of months ago, lol )

My usual hairdresser always used to cut into the ends of my hair...hard to explain..but it would never be blunt, it would be kinda feathery, layered look (but not razored, ergh I hate my hair when it's razored!).

Simply Elegant - You are right. Giving the hairdresser some kind of pic is better than nothing
greengrin.gif

I'm actually considering the bangs now also. I think the last time I had bangs they were too thin/fine...but this pic they look quite heavy, and if I don't like it I can always pin it up with a pretty clip until it grows.
lol.gif
Thanks again for your replies
smiles.gif

Kelaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by labwom
Kinko's is a copy place that is usually open 24 hours, you can use the computers there too!www.kinkos.com

Thank you for the info, labwom!

AliVix1

omg i took this exact picture in a couple times to get done! just warning you though if ur hair grows fast u wont keep the bluntness very long... i never did... i also loved the off part of the bangs

natasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
ask for a blunt haircut about collarbone length with a little layering in the front and a little bit of layering in the back.

i agreee...its not sth dificult to describe it..well bangles cannot be annoying if u have them a bit longer so u can do whatever u want..