What should I go for next?

Hikaru-chan

Okay so I need hair help again.
At the moment my hair is a bright copper red shade that is way too much maintenece, I mean I got it dyed on monday just gone and the ends are already a shade lighter than the top this is because at xmas last year I got it bleached all over and now the ends are porous plus I'm getting bored of having to avoid certain colors cause it clashes with my hair.

I have a couple of ideas but I cannot make my mind up so I'd like some help deciding.
I'm crap at describing color too so if you could advise me what color to ask for according to what picture I'm showing you all.

AshleyTisdale.org | Photo Gallery
medium brown maybe? but the ends look lighter what color would they be?
is it a cool or warm brown?

The Emma-Watson.net Photo Gallery - Elle UK Aug 09/09055002
some sort of dark blonde? again I'm not sure how to describe it and furthermore would my hair even lift that shade.

Kristen Stewart Fan • Image Gallery | www.kstewartfan.org - 05.31.09: MTV Movie Awards - Arrivals/049
probably the easiest to acieve but again not a clue what to ask for.

AshleyTisdale.org | Photo Gallery
caramel blonde?

I know if I wanna go lighter I'll have to bleach and tone but for the brown ones would I be able to use a semi instead of permanent?
Thank you

ShortnSassy

i would take your favorite pictures out of these to your stylist
smiles.gif

gildedangel

I think that dark brown would work well for you while you let some of the super damaged hair grow out; take the picture to your stylist and have them color it. Or take it to the store and pick the hair dye that is closest in color.
smiles.gif