What should I wear?!

starrynight0127

Hey girls! Tomorrow if my first day at the macys counter as a freelance artist. When I spoke to the counter manager she said to wear something le. What should I do with my eyes?! She said I can come to work a little early if I wanted to do my lip there or something. I'm thinking I'll use one of the le products there for my lips since I haven't gotten a chance to buy anything beforehand. Any suggestions for my eyes would be great, I'm an nc37 with hazel eyes
thanks in advance
winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif

gigglegirl

i'd do something with stuff from naked honey, like cdm, pollinator, and buckwheat. A great neutral you can smoke out.

Please don't take offense but how are you going to help put a look together for clients if you can't think of one for your first shift?

starrynight0127

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
i'd do something with stuff from naked honey, like cdm, pollinator, and buckwheat. A great neutral you can smoke out.

Please don't take offense but how are you going to help put a look together for clients if you can't think of one for your first shift?

If you read the original post you would have seen that I stated I haven't gotten a chance to get anything from that collection yet.

hmm..I guess I'll figure out some good dupes for these and do what I can. I think I read that mulch can be a good substitute for buckwheat.
thanks