What the flip man?!

PinkShell21

I have been waiting for weeks for MAC to put up the Luella TLC in Pink Pink to Make the Boys Wink! It always said Coming soon and last night I checked it said the same thing! Now it says "Sold Out" WTF?! I wanted that so bad
ssad.gif
Boo-hoo. Ok maybe its a sign
smiles.gif

amysuewho

I know there are a few hanging around people are swapping/selling..... maybe you'll have some luck there.

mac_obsession

I stated this a while ago, but i think the thread went missing...
I dont think that mac ever had the pink pink to make the boys wink conditioners.

This is why - I called every single Saks in North America, and if they got the trot on's they sold out immediately, or they hadnt gotten them at all, and were suppposed to. They only got the Pink Pink's. I think that what happened is that Mac was supposed to send Saks both, but instead ended up only sending the pink pinks, and therefore only had the trot on to sell. I hope that makes sense.

midnightlouise

That stinks
ssad.gif
I was lucky enough to get the pink from Saks, but I called almost all of them to get it! (ladybugz kindly CPd me the peach!) I have been seeing alot of Luellas cropping up on ebay, though, so maybe you'll be able to track it down. *crossing fingers* for you!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I think that what happened is that Mac was supposed to send Saks both, but instead ended up only sending the pink pinks, and therefore only had the trot on to sell. I hope that makes sense.

I purchased multiples of both from my local Saks?

V2LUCKY

I got mine shipped from the MAC store in SoHo. Here's the # 212-334-4641 you could call and see if they have any left. Shipping was $7 to CA but I'm pretty sure it's a flat rate.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

Yeah I know, some of them got both and if they did they sold out immediately :\

but most of them only got pink pink..late of course, I know cause i was on 3 different waiting lists and they all only got pink pink...

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

me too... i also got from the 800 saks number with no problems.. they sold out super fast tho..

Latest posts