what the heck are softsacs?

notevenjail

Someone posted below that they're up on Nordies (and they are)
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

lol the name is crazy. They look exactly like the sateens, I dunno about fabric but shape is exactly the same. Handles on the sides, long in the middle etc.

iiifugaziii

hey you guys i wanna see em!! What the heck is Nordies?? Someone post a link or tell me where I can go to see them. thanks!
greengrin.gif

iiifugaziii

oh ok! haha. I'm dumb. anyways-- I went there and clicked on the softsacs link...but there wasn't a picture of anything :/ well, there was the advertisment picture, that had the description of the new bags, but no other pictures after I clicked on the the actual "softsacs" link. Is the advertisment picture what you guys are looking at? You can't really see 'em that well!! ahh. now I'm going crazy cause I want to see a full view of them all. They don't have them up on the mac website yet! grrr

Jillith

There's nothing listed on the mac section of nordstrom's site. the other day there was a link that said softsacs that led to a blank page, prompting my initial question, but today it is gone. Anybody know what colors these come in?

I think the name is ridiculous, too. The imagery it conjures is less than pretty, to say the least

Lisa182

There were actual pictures of them up on Nordies the other day. All it said was available in Basic Mac Black or something like that. From the pictures they reminded me of the sateens, but I think they're different material