What the heck ?!?!?!?

CaliKris

Quote:
7' Upside Down Tree with Metal Stand Almost sold out! $630.00 $504.00
This is the world famous Upside Down Christmas tree!The upside down Christmas tree intended to provide a great display of ornaments. This tree was featured by major print and television media and we have the same tree for less, while they last!

RO161773.jpg

Quote:
5' Upside Down Ceiling Tree
$350.00
Due to the overwhelming press coverage on this tree -- we are sold out for the 2005 season.Please be comfortable placing your order now for delivery in mid February 2006.
5' Upside Down Ceiling Tree, Prelit Artificial Christmas Tree, 550 Clear Lights

WHY DO I WANT A TREE HANGING FROM MY CEILING????? :confused:

161775cc_RL05_35.jpg

Shawna

Please tell me that tree really is upside down because I'm really really sick, and I am now worried that on top of coughing my lungs out, I am hallucinating. :confused:

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
ridiculous.

My thoughts exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I think I'll just settle for a plain ole' on the floor tree.

Yea, call me old fashioned but I prefer the one that is on the floor rightside up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Please tell me that tree really is upside down because I'm really really sick, and I am now worried that on top of coughing my lungs out, I am hallucinating. :confused:

I wish you were hallucinating, but it is really on upsidedown and a HUGE tren according to USA today!

liquidsirenhoney

it reminds me of the fad with the singing trees, i think it's silly and will stick to a traditional tree...but different strokes for different folks i guess.

dreams

LOL!!!!!!! How unique..."I've got a tree hanging from my ceiling...Merry Christmas!" gawd..

Latest posts