What time do new collections show up on the site?

Ada

I thought it was noon, but I can't remember. I'm so impatient for the see thru color stuff!

Isis

Sundressing Body = May 18

See Thru Color = May 18

Lure Bait Hooked = June 1

She Shines = June 15

Turquatic = July 6

Pattern Maker = July 6

Ada

No, I know what the release dates are, I mean what time of day do they appear on the website.

Spenser

Well Sundressing appeared on the website ~10:00am MST according to http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=45796

Is anyone else waiting around refreshing the MAC site???
blush-anim-cl.gif

Ada

It's really bad for me because today is my day off--but I'm just glued to the computer until this stuff shows up!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
No, I know what the release dates are, I mean what time of day do they appear on the website.

oh gotcha. its usually a day or so ahead of the actual store release dates. There doesn't seem an exact way that they do it.

i_bleed_life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
I thought it was noon, but I can't remember. I'm so impatient for the see thru color stuff!

I've heard that MAC wasn't going to put collections up early, because people were complaining stuff was selling out, before it hit counters.

I hope it's not true though

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
Didn't it take forever for Lingerie to show up on the site?

Yeah! Did that take around a week to get put up?

Ada

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_bleed_life
I've heard that MAC wasn't going to put collections up early, because people were complaining stuff was selling out, before it hit counters.

I hope it's not true though

I REALLY hope that's not true! I always like buying my stuff online, because I can order it on Tuesday and it's here on Thursday-- so I get it the same day I would if I went to the counter, but I don't have to deal with the hordes of people. I hate going to the counter the day of a release-- it's always so crowded and hard to get waited on.

karen

I just now ordered subtle hint, goldensoft, and rose de sheer on gloss.com

hold on and I'll get you the links.

honyd

release dates...

heres some infor for u girles if anyone doesnt have it...i dont have much on the colors. but here are some dates.

6/29/2006 All Day New MAC pigments are released today (9 or 10 new shades..all locations) Other
7/6/2006 All Day MAC Turquatic collection released today (Some say this includes Parrot) Other
7/20/2006 All Day MAC Amuse Collection Release Date Other
7/27/2006 12:00 am MAC Avante Gold Collection Releases Appointment
8/3/2006 All Day MAC Pushglass Collection Releases Today ) Appointment
8/24/2006 All Day MAC Untamed Collection Releases Today ) Appointment
9/7/2006 All Day MAC Viva Glam VI Collection Releases Today ) Appointment
10/19/2006 All Day MAC Holiday Items start releasing in parts today