What to do about puffy eyes?!

wetwater

So I have very puffy skin (like a little pouch) under my eyes so that it almost always looks like I've been crying, minus the redness. In fact, I can't even use undereye concealer because it just makes the puffiness stand out even more! They're not undereye bags, because they're RIGHT under my eyes, and I just don't know what to do about it because concealer makes it worse.

I'll admit, I don't get enough sleep a lot of times, but I'm looking for some product that'll just help ease the appearance of the puffiness, whether that be a night eye cream or something to use under makeup during the day.

Any recommendations?

Skin*Deep

try to find an eye cream with caffeine in it....MAC fast response or Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.....

kimmy

i have slight puffies under my eyes right below my lashes, i use clinique all about eyes rich morning and night and it's done wonders.

VeXedPiNk

In a pinch, I've used tea bags - works the same way as the creams with caffeine in them. But you have to be careful not to make them too wet... tea in the eye burns!!!!
th_LMAO.gif

libra276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin*Deep
try to find an eye cream with caffeine in it....MAC fast response or Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.....

I have to say ditto on the Fast Response. I lost mine (my whole makeup bag actually) and I've been very sad without it (I think it's ~$30) but it really works. I have very thin skin under my eyes that always looks dark but I swear that cream always does the trick.