What to do with too many layers?

Julez

I cut my hair short and it looks great but my hairdresser went a little layer crazy and mm.. I just don't like it :-/ Even when I flat iron it it still looks a little weird, maybe I should use a different product?

Thanks dolls
smiles.gif

so_siqqq

If the layers seemed to cause your hair to look flat use some pomade to get some texture and movement. Don't use too much though.

MACreation

Try something like L'oreal Surf Hair, for a wavy look, or try to just ?(i know you will hate me!!!) grow it out! It happened to me too
ssad.gif
damn bad hairstylists.....and i got it kinda fixed, by getting it trimmed 2 months later, but i was told to get it trimmed, and less on where the layers were cut, so it grows out. Does that make sense? Good luck girl!

PS Did the stylist use razor on your hair?

user3

Oh yes, Hair surf is nice! John Frieda makes a good one too called Ocean waves! I love the smell! Both of those are very nice!

I also agree on the growing out part. Once it gets longer it will look better. Sadly, are going to have to deal with the layers probably through several hair cuts. I had this happen to me and it took almost a year to get rid of all the extra layers. Now I could have just chopped my hair off but I like it long so I just dealt with the layers.
Try different things. Maybe curls would look better right now. Or drying with a big round brush. Are you able to pull up the sides? If so layered hair looks great pulled up on the sides.

Julez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
Try something like L'oreal Surf Hair, for a wavy look, or try to just ?(i know you will hate me!!!) grow it out! It happened to me too
ssad.gif
damn bad hairstylists.....and i got it kinda fixed, by getting it trimmed 2 months later, but i was told to get it trimmed, and less on where the layers were cut, so it grows out. Does that make sense? Good luck girl!

PS Did the stylist use razor on your hair?

haha, oh i wouldnt hate you!
yeah, my only option to actually get rid of it would be to cut it off :-/
nope, she didnt use a razor.

baby_g

I'm in the stage of growing out way too many *thick* layers.. dead straight hair probably makes it looks worse.. i stick to wavy, but blow-waving with waves/flicks sorta at the end looks hottt!

Latest posts