What to do

MAC is love

So recently, I've been majorly stressing because school is ending for me in May, and I have a million things I have to finish before then. My skin is normal most of the time, except for that "time of the month" but since I'm stressed, my skin is going crazy and I'm breaking out pretty badly.
weeping.gif
I don't have any time to work out anymore, and if I do, I'm too tired to do anything. So my question is-what do you do to relieve stress? My mom suggested yoga, I guess it's "relaxing" or something...:confused: haha but I just wanted to get a few other opinions. Thanks in advance.
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

I found yoga to be a great stress reliever. The breathing techniques have been great when I need to de-stress while still at work.

Hawkeye

Vodka Martini's.

Best stuff ever.

OK now I lied.

But I have found TV to be a great stress reliever. I'll watch MASH or something and it just helps out a lot.

OR yoga is good too. But you said you don't have time to work out anymore. Have you considered taking an herbal suppliment like Natures Sunshine nutri calm? Or B Vitamins? That should help a little calm you down. ?

giz2000

I am in school as well, so I feel your pain. The best way I have managed to keep the stress level down is to manage my time better and to take regular breaks from my assignments. this way, I don't have to cram everything into one weekend, and I can step away from the assignment and come back with a fresh perspective.

Taking walks, exercise or even a quick nap helps too...hang in there!!!

MAC is love

thank you ladies
smiles.gif
well i'm not in college yet, still in high school. when i told my mom i was stressing she was like, "it's high school, there is no reason to stress." and i'm like, uhhhh yeah there is! haha there's so many things i have to do, and my sleeping is way off everyday. but i suppose i'll have to try yoga!
smiles.gif