What to do...

wizzer3245

nevermind
smiles.gif

LoveMakeup4Real

Being that you're not even 21 years old I would say you're too young to be that tied down and serious about a man, just my honest opinion! Not particularly passing judgment. Not that it really matters but my 1st long term, serious relationship was when I was 21 y/o. I know you've invested over two years in this relationship and that's nice, but I think you should think things over before making that spontaneous, life-altering decision. Give it some time to see what the next move will be. I would advise against leaving your home to go live with him in a foreign country that you're not even familiar with; besides that point, don't you have family you love and care about? Maybe it's just me but my family is too important to me to just up and leave & go to another country. Of course you want to live your own life but I would not make any drastic decisions just yet. He was pretty much deported without much notice it seems. That sucks.

How about you marry him in order for him to acquire citizenship. Just kidding! I'm not trying to belittle your serious situation but my advice would be to wait. Try to see if he can come back to be with you, some ways are: possibly via a student visa (F-1), or maybe he can apply for a foreign-national domestic program like one called Au pair (he'd get boarding and food/allowance in exchange for childcare services...he would be a "manny" aka male nanny...it's not as bad as it sounds lol, he could stay in the U.S. for up to two years)...that would require a J-1 visa. These are just some options, I hope you two the very best....love conquers even amongst separation. Make sure to keep communication strong with him. Take care.

EDIT: Just noticed you live in the UK, not the U.S. Oops! I'm not sure about U.K laws. Good luck!

Latest posts