What to expect with #Dior beauty and its new creative and image director Peter Philips?

NellyOg

What to expect with #Dior beauty and its new creative and image director Peter Philips?

It could be similar as #Chanel beauty line? What do you think? I read this news here: http://fashionbi.com/newspaper/christian-dior-s-new-make-up-director

User38

Good news and bad news..I think Philips outgrew Chanel's more "classic" line -- altho he made some interesting changes. Problem is he might do too many at Dior. The client base for both these lines is more classic, mature and fashion conscious with a definite image.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'll be curious to see what he does differently. Dior is positioned interestingly, in that they seem to compete at different times with both prestige brands like Chanel and Guerlain and with somewhat edgier brands like Nars and, more recently, Marc Jacobs.

urbis

For me it will be very interesting to follow Dior's evolution under his guidance, and I expect him to tone down Tyen very colourful esthetics and working with textures. By the way, how about Tyen? I know he' s still in the company . And who is going to supervise the make up at Chanel, I mean both the cosmetic line and the defilees?

Dominique33

Tyen is such a talented man and Peter Philips is a genius, both are great artistic directors, I admire both I must say so I wonder how Dior makeup will be managed now

Latest posts