What to pair with Mulch

TUPRNUT

I just bought Mulch a few weeks back and recently purchased Taupographic shadestick. In the past I put Mulch on the lid but it didn't really pop, so that's why I bought Taupographic.

So, here's my question - I love Mulch on the lid over Taupographic, but what should I put above my lid that will balance out the look? Any other ideas of what I can pair with Mulch?

Thanks a bunch for your help!

miss_supra

Lid with mulch as crease/outer v
Shroom
Woodwink
Vanilla
Mythology
Goldmine
Paradisco
Auqadisac

Mulch on lid with these colors as crease/outer v:
carbon
Brun
Handwritten
black tied

damsel

amber lights, expensive pink, shimmermoss, naked lunch, woodwinked, neutral pink, shale.

browneyedbaby

I have to say Mulch is one of those colours that looks good with sooooo many shades. There are some really great suggestions above, I'd also say Kid, Satin Taupe and All That Glitters... those 4 are so versatile and work well together.

makeba

mulch is a very nice eyeshadow!!! i purchased mulch along with honesty and embark and it looked very nice together. honesty as a highlight, mulch on the lid and embark in the crease.

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey B. Fly
my fav look is:

mulch (lid)
espresso (crease)
ricepaper (brow bone/highlight)

i've done this a few times, love it!

janwa09

On crease if you want to stay a bit neutral or metallic: Amber Lights, Satin Taupe, Goldmine, Woodwinked, Juiced

erine1881

all those mentioned work great. another one is stars n rockets. it actuall makes mulch look more purple.

SweetCheeks

I love it with Woodwinked
smiles.gif

TUPRNUT

Aweseome - and thanks so much for your great recommendations. Now I have some new ideas and a huge list of new e/s to get! Sometimes you just need some inspiration, you know?

mariecinder

One of my favorite combos is Gorgeous Gold or Goldmine on inner lid, Humid in the center, and Mulch in the outer V. I wore this look to the mall once and an MA complimented me!

iluvmac

Mulch with Greensmoke for a nice greenish smokey eye. Beautiful with Sable, Expensive Pink, Amber Lights. Shroom to highlight.