What to pair with Old Gold pigment?

Miss_Behave

I got an old gold sample and I'm absolutely clueless what to pair it with.
It looks bright neon green on me when I use it with fix+.
How do you use it??

LatinaRose

I don't use it with fix+ or anything to make it more bright than it is.I havent used it all that much, last time I think I used it with teal pigment and carbon. I've also used it with emerald green pigment. I'll be interested to see others responses as well, since I never know what to pair it with other than deeper greens!

bebs

I've done gold and golden lemon some different browns, melon and to tired to remember anything else, I'll probley play with it tomorrow and see

MACmermaid

old gold is fun...i've done a couple of things w/ it...

just for something simple, it looks good w/ mulch in the crease i think. but it looks really cool over somehting black - i like to put blacktrack fluidline on my lid, and then old gold on top of that. it makes a really cool green color when used like that.

i think i've also worn it on the lid (just over bare canvas paint), with humid in the crease, and then violet pigment as a lower liner, w/ blacktrack as an upper liner and for the waterline. sounds like a lot of color but it all works.

it also looks great w/ parrot (or another deep turquoise) in the crease. old gold is so cool b/c the iridescence in it changes so much, depending on what you pair it with.

hope that helped!
smiles.gif

KJam

I like using it with golden olive in the corners or with green brown in the crease

BlahWah

I just got it a few days ago and tried it w/ Golden Olive on the inner lid, Old Gold on the outer half and lightly swept up to the brow bone and as highlight. I first tried it w/ Lounge from UD (also for the first time and I think similar to Green Brown?) but have to play around w/ them more for a good look. My concern is the reddish undertone which shows up on me b/c to me it limits the colours I can pair w/ it. Looking forward to hear more replies tho cuz I think this is my new favourite pigment!