what to pair with swish

..kels*

i usually pair it with cranberry. check out this website. it has tons of MAC e/s combos. http://www.fairytale22.org/dusty/
smiles.gif

Sparklevixen81

ive used it with swish on the lid and trax in the crease, but check out that website kels posted, i check it all the time!

GalleyGirl

It was in the tailormade e/s palette with other complimentary colors (one for sure was dovefeather, I can't remember the others but I can look it up for you when I get home) and I think they make for an awesome color combo. Swish is one of my favorite pinks.

neverfadetogray

i LOVE swish with cranberry and beauty marked. (swish on inner lid, cranberry on middle of lid, beauty marked on outer lid and in crease) also try it with violet pigment for something brighter or satellite dreams and a black/plum color (carbon, beauty marked, black tied) for something smokier.

Holly

i love using swish with hepcat and creme de violet
greengrin.gif
swish on the lid, hepcat on the crease, creme the violet on the outer v and blend blend blend
greengrin.gif

ebonyannette

Ooh I love Swish, I use it on top of crimsonaire shadestick with sketch in the crease or with velvet moss in the crease

meggie2006

I like completely mixing colours, and i love swish with either freshwater or steamy. Just make sure to blend!!!!

Hawkeye

I like to do a cherry tree theme with swish (OK hold on) -
I use Yogurt from lashline to crease, Seedy Pearl on the browbone, Swish on the inner third of the eye and then I use Sushi flower on the outer third of the eye. I use black e/l and on the bottom lashline I use a green e/l