What to use on face?

xIxSkyDancerxIx

I wasn't quite sure where to put this... so I thought this was an appropriate place.. lol..

I've never really used makeup before so I'm new to the whole thing..

So my question is.. What do you recommend for me to put on my face? (as a foundation type thing I suppose) I know there are a lot of different kinds and each do different things.. Can someone maybe clarify what they do? (cream, liquid, pressed powder, etc?)

I have pretty clear skin and I rarely break out or anything like that. My skin tends to be on the slightly drier side but not too much and I have no oil problems what-so-ever. I'm looking for something that will just smooth it out a little bit more (nothing heavy or thick) since I won't be applying too much (yet). LoL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I'm at a total loss..:confused:

MAC is love

I use studio fix fluid & mineralize satinfinish both from MAC. they are in liquid form, and i love them because i don't feel like i'm wearing foundation. usually liquid foundation tends to give less coverage than powder or pressed, but since you say your skin is fine, then I doubt you would need it anyway. Just experiment to see what feels right on your face
smiles.gif
Using a primer for your foundation always helps also, to keep it from fading so fast & what not. Good luck!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

What about a tinted mosturizer? Would that work to even out my skin? It sounds the easiest to apply LoL..

If so are there any recommendations?

Beauty Mark

I was going to suggest a tinted moisturizer. They are very sheer.

I used to use the Clinique ones, and they were always fine. I personally use a foundation stick, because I don't like wearing much foundation and that allows me to choose area. However, the formula is a little heavy.

Liyah

i use the studio stick by mac, - you can put it as light as you like, or go as heavy as you like! i also use the mac mineralize in medium to set it all in. i love it! for other occasions, mac hypereal is great too! since you have good skin, try using mac minerlize skinfinish only...it gives you that smooth appearence.. works for me!

Latest posts