What to wear on the job?

Piaqua

If you become a mac MAU/SA, I know you obviously must wear MAC products on the job, but I have a few questions about this.
1. How long do you have to wear products from a certain collection after it is released, if you do at all?
2. Once you are sold out of a limited edition item, are you still allowed to wear it at work?
3. I love wearing pigments, but if I were to work at a counter (which wouldnt sell them), would I have to restrict my pigment usage to off the job only? This applies to any product that wouldn't be sold at a counter.
I just ask because I know a lot of times people see something on a MUA that they like, and ask what it is, and as a customer, I suppose I would be dissappointed if the MUA told me that the item wasn't available.

shabdebaz

1. We have to wear products from a certain collection for 2 weeks.

2. Once we are sold out of a LE product, we shouldn't be wearing it to work.

3. Unfortunately, we cant' wear stuff that we don't sell at the counter, including the awesome pigments!

Just like you said, if someone likes what we are wearing and they can't get it, that would really suck!

giz2000

Shabdebaz is correct...sometimes we wear products that aren't carried at the counter, but as long as there is an equivalent products (say, Freshwater e/s for Blue pigment) then you can usually get away with it...

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass-0-Matic
What about to the interview? Should I go all out with color on the eyes or play it safe?

umm..i think that you should wear what you want... don't have to play it safe as loong as it looks good!

shabdebaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass-0-Matic
What about to the interview? Should I go all out with color on the eyes or play it safe?

It doesn't really matter, as long as it looks good. But, I'm leaning towards the "go all out".
smiles.gif

MACgirl

I think you should should go all out in your own way, i . make sure everything was neat and blened tho....very important, also product placement is very important, you gotta know what you put where and why.