What to wear with Club e/s?

Switz1880

I just bought Club e/s on Friday and I love the complexity of the color but I can't figure out what to wear with it, or how to wear it best. I appreciate any suggestions!

Karen_B

I love Club! I am actually wearing it today in my crease over Moss Scape Paint Pot, with Gold Dusk piggie on the lid and inner corner. I lined my eyes with Myster Kohl Power.
Club also looks great with Golden Olive pigment, All That Glitters e/s, Jardin Aires or Gold Mode pigments and Quarry MES.

Fairybelle

I pair it with Llama e/s. It was a look used on Gwen Stefani for the movie 'The Aviator'. This is a good glam look when you put it with red lips.

foxyqt

it looks awesome with teals and greens! use it with teal piggie, shimmermoss or steamy =) also, over Delft paint pot to bring out the blue shimmer in it..

for a smokey look, try it over Blacktrack! its a gorgeous color

Kisbee

I usually wear it as a contour (so in the outside of the crease) with Vex or Idol Eyes and Blacktrax, it's natural but a bit vintage..

shriekingviolet

I think the list of what colors DON'T go well with Club is shorter than the list of ones that do. It's one of my fave eyeshadows because it's pretty and surprisingly versatile. I wear it with greens, other browns, beiges, greys, flesh, blues, teals, aquas, purples, pinks.... The only colors I wouldn't wear it with are warm oranges or reds, though I wouldn't rule out someone finding a way to make those combos work too. It's a fun color to experiment with.

newagetomatoz

When I bought Club, the MA suggested wearing it over tarnish eyeliner with satin taupe in the crease, and there was one other shadow that served as a highlighter, but I can't remember! But I think the highlighting shade is a matter of preference. Now I wish I would have gotten tarnish when I was there. Off to my counter I go...

Switz1880

Thanks for these suggestions, they sound great! I really need to get some of these colors to try these combinations, but I am totally wearing Club tomorrow.

La Ilusion

Club is beautiful by itself, especially if you have deepset eyes. It's a duochrome, so if you wear it from the lash to just under the brow bone, you'll be able to see both colors: the reddish brown and the teal.

Applying it wet on the lid and dry in the crease adds to this effect because the teal shows up more when it's wet.

Violet*

Try pairing it with Silver Ring e/s too, its gorgeous. Apply silver ring e/s on the lid and club e/s on the outer v and crease.

Thats the only way I wear Club e/s, i'll definitely try the suggestions listed here.

tiramisu

this is one of those shadows that is so versatile... I use it with nude colors; browns, greens, some greys, purple/pinks.... this one you just have to experiment with--it is so pretty. I love it as a liner too, wet or dry.

dmenchi

if you don't like the redish tinge to it ,you can apply it over any black eyeliner, smolder,feline,blacktrack and it will be the best green ever! i love to put either sage green,sade or black track on my lids, smudge it out and press this on top for a sexy smokey eye or the 'panda-eye'. HTHs

euphrosyne_rose

Since Club is very similar to Blue Brown pigment, I wear it with Moon's Reflection on the inner half of the lid and Club or BB on the outer lid, then line the lower lid with Club and dab a little Moon's Reflection on top of that. IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!! I wore it a few days ago and I got many compliments on it.

TDoll

It's extremely versatile! It's great as a crease/outer v color or on its own. It pairs well with pretty much anything as well. It was one of my first shadows I ever purchased from MAC!

SpringDancer

My favorite Club combination is:
A black creamy eyeshadow on the entire lid
Shale on the lid
Club in the crease and outer corner
Green eyeliner on the upper lashline, and a light purple glittery eyeshadow to line the lower lashline