What to wear with these heels? And mini dresses?

tara_hearts

8246-647270-d.jpg

I just got these shoes for $30 from shoe station on a whim and now I don't know what to wear with them
thmbdn.gif
Any suggestions?

And also I was going to ask if anyone knew any sites for $20-$50 range cute mini dressess and bubble dresses. TIA
Tara

Edie

I think they would look SUPER-GORY with shorts (short shorts if you are lucky enough to be able to get away with them), in a taupe-browny colour and a white or orange-flowy silky top.

I also think they would go great with a great pair of black pants and a similar-to-the-shoe colour top. For work perhaps???

They'd be hot as pool-shoes or to and from the beach with a kaftan...

drools.gif

florabundance

With those shoes i'd recommend a knee length flowy type of gypsy skirt. With a tight t-shirt and cardigan over (depending on the weather).
My friend wore an outfit like that recently and looked so summery and pretty!

xShoegal

What about a nice summerskirt? It would work great together!
These would be nice with black or white pants and a suitable top!

mahreez

I'd wear it with a nice white shift or a line dress. Then jst a bit of accesories to match the shoes.

sofabean

they'd look good with a flowy knee length white skirt. check out forever21 for some cute cheap dresses

Lizzie

Those shoes would look cute with white bermuda shorts and a babydoll shaped top in an orange-y brown color/pattern

cupcake_x

Dresses (particularly a flowy dress or a black dress, even) Cropped pants, bermuda pants, a skirt.

As for colors, creams, blacks and browns would look good as well.

palmetto_barbie

cute! you could wear just about anything with these...some barely boot cut jeans...or white capris...bermuda shorts...kitten heels are so versatile
smiles.gif