What to wear with these heels...

Machinegun_Cali

Im thinking a black pencil skirt or a pair of skinny dark dark denim jeans. I just dont know what type of top to wear with the skirt or jeans.

Maybe a simple black dress. Is there an idea Im over looking here ? Throw some ideas at me ladies. Pretty please
winkiss.gif
redshoe.jpg

amelia.jayde

dark jeans, red top, leopard accessories. maybe a leopard print bag, or leopard print earrings or something.

Junkie

Dark denim skinny jeans, plain black top (beater or tee), bangle bracelets in red, black and leopard print (chunkier preferably).

she

i'd do a red or black tube dress if i was going out- those are awesome party shoes.

to tone them down i would do a dark denim mini (GUESS? usually has the best mini's) and a red tank with a chunky leopard bracelet.

kdolll

Def. not any red or cheetah.. I would suggest dark skinny jeans with white top and either red or cheetah acessories.. those are soo cute.. where did you get them?!!?

Machinegun_Cali

Thanks girls !!

They are Jessica Simpson shoes and I got em from Dillards this past Sunday.

I really like the wife beater & patent accessory idea .Im kinda hesitant to wear red with them, Idk if it will match up right and look overdone .

Stephy171

these are HOT!!!! i would def wear dark skinny jeans with a white or beige shirt accesories like the other girls say!

Latest posts